𝖢𝖧-𝟫: 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍

Previously...

"Right now, we can't stay here." Dante now stated. "We have to move. We've only bought ourselves enough time before The Hood gets his goons to check here. He knows knows we're alive."

"We have to go." Ken agreed.

The others reluctantly had to agree with them, just as they could hear the faint rumble of a vehicle's engine approaching. Quickly, they sprinted off down the hill, careful of the rocks around the hill, diving off into the jungle before anyone could find them. As they dove into the trees to run away, Mullion and his goons on the Jeep race up, now seeing no sign of the kids up at the satellite station. As they looked around, Mullion saw some footsteps in the dirt and mud heading off into the jungle, so he immediately got back in the Jeep with the others, and they drove off after the kids...

~*~*~

Within the jungle, Braedey, Dante, Ken, Jasmine, and Lily all sprinted onward through the jungles, trying to get as far as they can from the area before the goons catch up to them and capture them. They all slip and stumble about on the slippery muddy banks, all the while as they run along to get away. As they ran along, they slip off one edge and began to fall down a hill, all of them tumbling head-over-heels as they go down, nearly ending up at a nearby stream.

"Oh great, more water." Lily sighed.

"Dante, can you and Jasmine slow them down?" Braedey now asked to them.

"We'd be delighted." Jasmine smirked.

"Then do it. Do whatever you can. After that, meet us at the decommissioned tech hangar." Braedey picked up Lily, and the group split up. "Come on, Lily."

Within the jungles, Mullion and his goons continued to race along the dirt roads to search for the kids that have escaped. As they go along, they spotted Dante and Jasmine running through the jungles along the dirt roads, Mullion pointing them out to give chase.

"There. Come on!" Mullion ordered.

The teens soon spotted exactly what they were looking for: a hornet's nest up in the trees

The teens soon spotted exactly what they were looking for: a hornet's nest up in the trees. Dante gestured Jasmine to one branch, and she nodded, grabbing said branch and she began pulling it back, like winding up a slingshot to fire, Dante doing the same with another. Dante mentally counted down as Mullion and his goons got closer to them, then with a simple nod, he and Jasmine both let go of the branches, sending them flying right into the hornet's nest, knocking it out of the tree as it falls and breaks in Mullion's hands, releasing the hornets as he and the goons try to get away.

"Nice shot." Dante nodded to Jasmine, then the two head off to rendezvous with the others.

"Let's go." Jasmine agreed with Dante as they go off.

"No kidding." Dante nodded.

~*~*~