𝖢𝖧-𝟣𝟣: 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 / 𝖦𝗈 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁

Previously...

Up on Thunderbird Five, the systems were down or offline. Everyone onboard were now floating around inside due to the lack of gravity, with Virgil, Scott, and Gordon floating almost lifeless on the space station.

Jeff breathes through an oxygen mask before putting it on John. "Don't go to sleep. John, look at me. Keep your eyes open." He said to his son.

Jeff looked and watched his sons drifting about, the computers barely online and sparking, while other screens were broken. All he could do was now pray...

~*~*~

On Tracy Island, inside of the walk-in freezer, the door opened, as Mullion dragged Lady Penelope and Parker into the room. The others have frost build-up on their forms, and they were shaking badly from the cold. Transom and Widow both shove Braedey and Dante into the freezer, Transom smirking at Brains for a moment, only for Widow to shove her out.

"You need to cool off, lady." Mullion shoved Penelope into the freezer.

"You fat-headed oaf!" Penelope snapped, then both Mullion and Widow left the freezer, shutting the door behind them. Penelope sighed, then stood firm. "Right. That's quite enough losing for one day." She said, and she made her way over to part of the freezer.

Braedey looked to Ken and Lily. "I guess it feels good for you to feel right?"

"It's... not bad." Lily answered.

"Y-Y-Yeah." Ken nodded.

"I'm sorry for my attitude earlier at you guys." Braedey apologised softly.

"I-I-It's okay. W-We live... and we learn." Lily answered back simply.

"That's nice." Jasmine whispered, Kyrano and Onaha nodding back in agreement with her.

Penelope then had a thought. "Parker, I have an idea." She said.

Parker hopped up to Lady Penelope. "Excellent, M'Lady."

"Dante, I will require your assistance." Penelope now asked.

"Glad to help." Dante got to his feet. "And we'll have to be fast." He walked over to him.

"Brains, how long do Jeff and the boys have?" Penelope now asked.

"He's freezing in here. Who knows how long..." Braedey answered back with a shudder. "Whatever your plan is, let's get it done."

...

Back down in Thunderbird Two's hangar bay, The Hood was sitting in the cockpit of the giant transporter with Mullion and Widow, now waiting for Transom to get the guidance processor unit back in and online, and to get the ship up and running

Transom plugs in the processor unit, pushing it into the slot. "Guidance processor installed." The computer spoke out. "Engine sequence complete."