𝖢𝖧-𝟦: 𝖱𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍 𝖫𝖺𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 & 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌

Previously...

Up in orbit around Earth, Thunderbird Five was just floating about. John was currently checking through the different frequencies around to world to make sure all was alright in the world, all the while with checking on the typhoon bearing on Singapore.

But then, alarms began to blare out from the control panels in the space station, John immediately getting to his feet as he looked around in concern.

"What in the-" John ran over to his work station, and looked to one of the screens, which had Thunderbird Five on it, and it was predicting impact probability, and it was increasing from 92% to 100%. "No..."

The alarm now goes off as a voice spoke out in alarm. "Red Alert. Red Alert. Warning. Impact imminent."

John quickly grabbed the radio, and he began to send out a mayday call to base. "Thunderbird Five to Tracy Island, mayday, mayday-"

Before John can say anymore, Thunderbird Five was hit, blowing a large chunk out of it, as the craft was hit. An explosion blew John backwards down a corridor, hitting the floor as he rolled over, and he got thrown into the wall. Fortunately, an S.O.S signal was transmitted to Tracy Island.

Onboard the sub, the bald male now smirked darkly. Phase 2 had just started.

~*~*~

On the island, the Tracy brothers, Onaha, as well as everyone else, were all relaxing and enjoying the sun, either having drinks or even taking the time to relax. Scott was by his laptop, possibly running through some numbers, Gordon talking to Onaha, with Virgil on the piano nearby.

Suddenly, the alarms began to blare throughout the whole of the island, snapping everyone out of their moods and getting them into 'Hero Mode'. "Red Alert! Red Alert!" A female voice spoke out, as everyone begin to sprint off and head into the main lounge. "Red Alert! Red Alert!"

Brains and Ken both run up to the middle of the room, as holographic images and information come in. "Initiating the Command & Control centre now." Brains announced, now placing his hand on a scan device.

Decorations slide down into the floor, computer consoles folding out into place to relay what's going on at the moment, the everyday photos of the Tracy family change into their International Rescue images, and the blast doors slide across the windows, just as Jeff, Gordon, Virgil, and Scott arrive on the scene.

"What's going on?" Lily asked, now running in with the others.

"How bad, Brains?" Jeff asked.

"It's Thunderbird Five, major damage sustained to the vessel." Ken informed, as Gordon, Virgil, and Scott approach their images, as they open up to reveal the launch chutes that'll take them to the hangar silos, a red light shining down from above, indicating that they'll be deploying Thunderbird Three. "We can't reach John on Comms." Ken added.

"Possible m-m-m..." Brains stuttered. "Possible strike by a m-"

"Meteor." Jeff finished as he made his way to his launch chute.

"Yep." Brains answered.

"Good luck." Lily called to them.

Jeff stood in his launch chute. "Thunderbirds Are Go!" He announced, and the launch chute close up, the portraits closing over the course.

Up at the Tracy Island library situated at the top of the mountain of the island, the entire structure now begins to split open into three parts, the sound of alarms blaring being heard all across the island.