Please Read (2022 update)

Right, okay. First things first...no, this isn't a new chapter. I do have one in the works but it's taking longer than expected to write, so thank you for being patient with me. I'm just struggling to continuously write smut right now. I feel like I've exhausted all the smut variations of a verb, noun and adjective.

Which brings me onto my next point. With the new season out, there have been an increased number of readers flocking to this book, which if you're new...hello! If you're a regular, what are you still doing here? Are you okay? Do you need Holy Water? But with these new readers, I'm noticing a lot of similar comments one my older chapters and that's a highlight of the outdated terminology used to describe certain parts of the human anatomy. If I had time to go back and edit all of my previous work, I would but that just is not a possibility right now. So, the terms 'woman/manhood' are going to just have to remain. I'm sorry. 

Those chapters were written literally years ago, when certain narrative styles were popular, so my work reflects that but please know, I have grown a lot since then in my understanding for inclusion and neutral terms. Now, that's not to say I've perfected my craft but I am constantly learning and adapting my writing style to fit a wider audience, who deserve to be able to read fanfiction without any difficulties or misgendering. 

So if you do read my earlier works, please ignore the outdated terms. If you're wanting more neutral chapters, maybe have a browse of the later chapters. However, and unfortunately I do have to say this, with the increased readership, I have also been receiving more...unpleasant comments. I am always open to constructive criticism but being blatantly rude to me does not further your point. It just makes you look silly and gets you ignored. 

And finally, to finish off on a more positive note. If you're a fan of Eddie Munson, why not check out my book, The Break. It's got romance, heartbreak, hurt/comfort. I may even throw some smut in for good measure. 

Anyway  thank you for your continued support, for the votes and the concerning but hilarious comments. 

I'll upload a new chapter soon, I promise.