Epilogue

The end of school came and by now all my memories have come back and I was doing good. Nick and I were as strong as ever, and the boys were all very welcoming to me, Emily is my best friend. I got out of school, and Bella said "Whats your plans?" I said "I'm gonna go see Emily." she nodded and I got in my car and drove off. I parked in front of her house and let myself in she said "If one of you boys is walking in my house..." I said, "Woah babe, friend not foe." she sighed and set the muffins on the counter "Im sorry hun, the boys have been in and out all day wanting food." I sat at the barstool and said "Tell them to get lost." she put a muffin on a plate, slid it over to me, and said, "You think I didn't try that?" I said "I didn't say that you're just too nice." she laughed "So I should be more like you?" I said "Im adorable." she said, "Of course you are, but your also a bitch." I ate my muffin and said "Thanks, I try. So Em real talk." That got her attention and she sat across from me I said "I am done bearing his last name, he won't speak to me or see me. I want to change my last name, one day obviously I want to marry Nick but for now, do you think Alex would let me go by Hale?"

Emily said "Aqualyn Hale... it has a nice ring to it." I said "But would he go for it?" she said "You're his daughter, he will be thrilled you want to have his last name. He loves you Aqua, and in the past month, Alex and Billy have been more of a father to you than Charlie has your whole life. It makes it fair, to have the Hale name now and in a few years when you marry Nick, you'll have the Black name. Either way, I better be your maid of honor." I said "Only if I'm yours." she laughed "Who else would it be?" the boys came in and Nick immediately wrapped me in a hug and kissed me. We spent the day there and had fun.

So Alex was thrilled when I asked him if I could go by Aqualyn Hale and immediately paid and signed to change my name. I met Emily's niece Claire she is super cute and the smallest baby. I also moved in with Alex and he has been an amazing father to me, Renee won't speak to me and honestly, I'm better off without her. Alex has a wife, her name is Leanna but she goes by Anna, she has a 14-year-old son named Elijah, and together they have a 4-year-old son named Matthew and 1-year-old twin daughters named Hailey and Harper. Elijah and I have a pretty good relationship, Matthew is just a pest but I love him and the twins are so adorable. Nick ended up getting custody of Addilyn because his mother past away and her father went out drinking and never came home, that was 10 months ago. Because he has custody of his sister he also has his own place, to my benefit it's three houses down from us. I still see Billy all the time, and I have gotten close with Harry and Sue and their two children 18-year-old Leah and 14-year-old Seth.

Part of the reason we are so close with Clearwaters is that Anna is Sue's little sister. Nick took me and Addilyn to Disney World for a week, it was so much fun I hope to go again someday. Addie won't remember it but we have tons of pictures to show her when she grows up. Finally, it was my senior year of school, and my life was perfect. Perfect relationships on the rez, still really close to the Cullens... I was absolutely happy. Which of course meant something was bound to go wrong. But this is the end of this chapter of my life, and the next will have challenges and love and hate and I believe as a family we will overcome them all.