Accidents Happen (Edited)

Monday was interesting because my bestie Eddie was not here, he went to Alaska. Bella was upset because she was gonna confront him about his rude behavior. Bella said, "Hey Aqua where is Edward?" I said, "Alaska to visit his cousins" she nodded and met up with her friends so I joined mine. Once I reached them Jasper lifted me up onto the jeep hood, Alice sat up with me and we leaned against the windshield, We just hung out until the bell rang. The week went on like that, rumors started circulating that I was in a relationship with Edward making him leave for awhile. It was funny because Friday Bella and I had passed Edward and he slid his hand across my hips as I passed so I smiled at him.

Then as we were standing outside waiting on Emmett, a girl boldly walked up to Jasper and said "Jasper are you dating Alice?" "Yes," he replied the same girl said "So Edward is dating Aqualyn correct?" I about choked on my water from laughing I was sitting on Alice's lap who had to rub my back so I didn't die. He said "Um I'm sorry how did you come up with that?" he was trying not to laugh. She simply said "On Friday when she passed Edward he ran his hand across her hips. Also, yesterday when she almost fell Alice said babe are you ok? To top it off he is the only single one, unless she is dating you and Alice?"

Honestly, I kinda forgot she called me babe yesterday. Jasper said "Aqualyn is single" then he proceeded to come back over to us. We got to the Cullen's house and walked in, I saw Edward and busted up laughing again. I fell onto his lap, I finally stopped laughing, it was very funny though. Esme brought me some water and I started on my homework, Jasper explained to Edward what happened. I smiled as he retold the story and then Edward said "Hey Aqua why don't you eat lunch or have a snack while here?" I finished my problem then looked up at him, I said "Simple, I eat a big breakfast most mornings and when I don't have time I eat a lot of dinner." I just hope they don't notice I am actually losing weight, Monday morning I woke up and got dressed in this.

" I just hope they don't notice I am actually losing weight, Monday morning I woke up and got dressed in this

I went downstairs and decided to ride with Bella today, so I got in her truck. Once we got to school she pulled me to her side and bent down to see chains on the tires. I smiled and she stood up and said "Hey how come you don't eat dinner?" I said "I do just not with you and dad, I'm never hungry until later." she nodded and then we heard it a loud screech. I shoved her under the truck. I hugged myself to prepare for death when Edward wrapped his arms around both of us and I was crying shoving my head against his chest. He stopped the van from crushing us. People were screaming, and it took four teachers to move the van, an ambulance put Bella on a stretcher but Edward said "Ill have my father check us out" we rode in the ambulance with her.

As they loaded us up, Charlie said "Aqua! Bella!" I was still crying from being scared so I was in Edwards's lap while he hugged me. Once we got to the hospital I ran out of the ambulance, Edward said "Office 215" I kept going, once I got to the office I opened the door and hugged him. Carlisle hugged me and said "What's wrong Aqua?" Edward had apparently followed me and said "We need you to check out Bella and make sure this one is ok, A van almost crushed them she pushed Bella out of the way and I saved her. I think she is just scared but I want to make sure." Carlisle nodded and sat me on his desk he checked me all over and said "She is just scared" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me to Bella's ER room.

Charlie said "Aqua ok?" Carlisle said "Yeah she is scared she will realize she is safe soon enough." Then he started checking Bella, then said "Ok you might feel a little pain but if you get dizzy come back, you can go home after Charlie signs some papers." Bella said, "Can't I go back to school?" Carlisle said "I think you should take the day to rest." Bella said "Does he get to go to school?" Edward said "Someone has to spread the good news that we're alive" Carlisle said "Actually it seems the entire school is in the waiting room." Bella groaned and jumped up, she left the room and I had stopped crying finally.

I simply walked out following my sister, I couldn't understand why I was alive right now, I mean I know Edward saved me... But why? We stopped around a corner and Bella was watching Edward, Carlisle, and Rosalie argue. Carlisle said "Why don't we take this in my office?" they all looked up at Bella. She stared at Edward and said "Can I talk to you?" He walked over to us and Bella pushed me in Carlisle's direction.

He wrapped his arms around Rosalie and I's waist then proceeded to pull us to his office. I sat in a chair with my knees to my chest, while Rosalie and Carlisle talked. I went home with Bella and Charlie then proceeded to climb into bed for the night.