Green House (Edited)

We went to school the next day and I was dressed in this.

I met up with my friends and sat on the jeep until it was time for class, which was boring

I met up with my friends and sat on the jeep until it was time for class, which was boring. Tyler kept apologizing to Bella and me and it was annoying, today we had a field trip, So I hung with Edward, Ali, and Jazz. Mr. Molina said "Green is what? Good, let's go." He steered Bella to the other bus, I said "Hey Eddie?" he looked at me "Why did you save me?" he looked thoughtful and said, "Why wouldn't I save you?." I said, "Well I mean... It's not like I'm a mate to any of you. I guess I never understood why you guys care so much about me." he said, "Aqualyn, you are family, we will always care about you and always save you." I nodded and looked out the window. 

At the greenhouse I walked with Alice and Jazz, Edward went to talk with Bella. I said "Ali when are they gonna just get together?" She said "I don't know love, he has to realize he can't run away from this" I said "How come Rose loves me but hates my sister?" Jasper said "Hun there is something different about you, you make all of us feel human because with you there is no thirst. Rose doesn't hate Bella she is jealous of her. Rose never wanted to be a vampire, none of us chose this. She feels that if they get together not only would we be in danger because of the law but also Bella will choose to turn and she can get married, have children, grow old. Rose wants that and she knows Bella will choose wrong." I nodded and said "So she doesn't hate Bella, but rather hates that Bella has a choice and she didn't." Jasper nodded. 

We walked around until Bella yanked me back, Alice and Jasper looked at me so I waved them off. They moved so Bella said, "Aqua, you gotta help me." I said "With what?" she said "Edward. He is like bipolar or something." I said "What are you talking about?" she said "One minute he is talking to me and trying to get to know me and then the next he is telling me it's safer to be away from him." I said "What does that even mean?" she said "Your guess is better than mine, they're your friends." I said, "Yeah but they aren't dangerous." She said, "So none of them tell you that weird shit?" I said "Nope sorry sis maybe its cause he likes you." I giggled as she gently shoved me and said "There is no way THAT man is even remotely attracted to me." I said, "You my sister are beautiful, everyone loves you and I'm sure he is falling for you." 

Bella looked behind me and said "Your friends are waiting for you, but can you do me a favor?" I said "Anything." She said "Can you figure out why all the mixed signals? Sometimes it seems he is interested and others it seems he hates me." I hugged her and said "I'll see what I can find out." she kissed my cheek and said "Thank you." and pushed me toward my friends, I went to meet up with them and Alice grabbed my hand. Jasper said, "She is still suspicious of us and he is making it worse." I said "She is a smart girl, she is smart and beautiful and mature. She will figure out what you are, it's just a matter of time." Jasper said, "Has she asked you about us?" I said "No, just this once, and she won't even because she will think she is not as smart If I help her."  

We made it to the bus and we saw Bella and Edward arguing, Alice said "Hey Bella, are you riding with us?" Edward was pissed he banged on the bus door and said "No our bus is full." the doors opened and he gently pushed me into the bus with him and his siblings following me. His attitude pissed me off so when we got back to the school I glared at Edward and got in my jeep and drove to his house. He drove after me and once we all parked and got out we went inside and I grabbed the water that Esme already had prepared for me. Edward said, "Aqua why are you mad at me?" Jasper said "Oh here we go." I said "Jasper you are not funny." he put his hands up and sat down. Edward said "Aqua is this about earlier?" 

I said "Yes Edward. You are one of my best friends, but you know who else is my best friend? Who has been on my side since birth? And you are making her doubt herself, either be her friend or leave her alone, this bipolar crap needs to stop. She is falling for you which by the way she has never even had a boyfriend, I am a nice person Edward Cullen but if you fuck with my sister you deal with me, and trust me you may be a vampire but I can still hurt you. My life was shitty, my parents hate me, they hate I was ever born. She has been the only one who has ever loved me and I'll be damned if you ever hurt her. This is your only warning, you have three options, date her, be friends with her, or leave her the hell alone!" I went up to Carlisle's study to do my homework in peace.

Carlisle eventually came home and went into the study, he leaned against the wall so I put my pencil down, leaned back in the chair, and looked up at him. He smiled at me and said, "I heard you put Edward in his place." I bit my lip and said, "Yeah, I don't always have the best control over my emotions or my mouth." He said, "Edward had it coming, that's not what I'm concerned with." I said "Then what did I do?" he walked over and so I got up and he sat in his chair, I took residence on his desk as he said "Aqua your parents can't possibly hate you, they created you." I said "Carlisle you are a nice man, and a good father to everyone but believe it or not, not every man is as kind and loving as you." 

Carlisle said "That may be so but no one can hate you Aqua." I said "You only just met me so you don't know this but, everyone hates me. Bella told our mom we wanted to come so she could travel with her new husband, he is a good guy and he loves our mom and Bella and me. The real reason we came is that I was gonna run away, but I couldn't bring myself to do so without telling Bella first. Renee made my life hell Charlie may hate me but at least he tolerates me more than she does. Part of me has a feeling that they are hiding something from me." Carlisle said, "What do you think that might be?" I said "Something to do with my birth, that's obvious but I don't know what specifically." 

He looked intrigued and said, "How do you know it has to do with your birth?" I said "Because freshman year we had to do a project in intro to bio which involved our birth certificates. Renee handed Bella's over with no problem but refused to let me see mine said she didn't have a copy. However we were at a new school that year and I know she needed our birth certificates to enroll us because Charlie needed them for here, plus how do you have one twin's birth certificate and not the other?" Carlisle said "Would you like me to find your birth certificate? Would that put your mind at ease?" I said "I'd help, but I can't ask you to do that, I've always had to handle things myself so what's one more thing." 

Carlisle said, "Esme wants to know if your hungry, but Aqua I'll get it tomorrow, you were born in town right?" I said "Yeah I should have been, I mean Bella was and she is only 5 minutes older and I'm not hungry right now." he said, "I'll handle it." I gave him a hug and said "Alright I'm going to finish homework." I grabbed my books and went to the guest room and sat at the desk working on homework.