chapter 11

Raghav- so ms pallavi would you like to dance with me.

Pallavi- sure mr Rao.

And then they went in the middle of people's and few more people also came and joint them and they hold there partners hand and the music start. The music was romantic and the light start making the surrounding more romantic and Raghav and pallavi slowing start goinging in there own world forgetting the surrounding around them, each song line was taking them to there imagination .

The song was this

( I like this song just imagine them dancing on this song).

Pallavi- you know Raghav ye tumhari ankho me ek esi power hai ki woh bus logoko usime dekne ko force kartha hai.

Raghav- acha esa kya wese tho tumhari ankhe mujhe ocean jese dikhte jinme me bas apne aap ko kho dena chata hu.

Pallavi- sachi per ek baat me bhi bolu tumhari ankho me dekne me mujhe peace milta hai.

And after there this small conversation there was a silence and they just enjoying there time with each other .

Raghav rotates her and now he his facing her back .She can fell his breath on her neck which is just making her crazy and her heart beat start running in marathon and then she fell a soft thing on her neck and when she recognise that it was his lip means he just kiss her on her neck.what just happen her thoughts starts getting wild and heart skip a beat and she was blushing mess but it not lasted longer the claps from people bring them on the Earth they were feeling little awkward and Raghav didn't want this awkward take place so he broke the silence.

Raghav- pallavi woh mera ... Woh actually mera matlab tume uncomfortable nahi karna tha woh bus naturally hogya.( He said while rubbing his neck bas his fingers).

Pallavi- ( with little blush on her face ) it's ok Raghav mena uncomfortable nahi feel kar rahi thi .Tuhme embarassed feel karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

Pallavi pov,

I didn't know why but I didn't found any problem  when he kiss me but inside me just felt an unknown happiness like it was correct my heart just found an unknown peace in his arm.uff my crazy thoughts.

Raghav pov,

I kiss her on her neck her neck under my lip feel so soft she really have delicate body when she was in my arm she perfectly fits in them. Thankyou god she didn't feel uncomfortable aur I won't able to get this guilt go that I make her uncomfortable. I don't know today my heart just control my action and make me to do this which my brain was not allowing but the felling was so peaceful being to close to her my heart just didn't want her to go away from me I think "I-I love her yes I do love her yes I love my princess this felling oh my god my heart his beating so fast I just realised my feelings god now I won't let her go away for me .Today I am the happiest man in this world because this is just un describable."

Now she was seating with Amruta and waiting for her juice and she was thinking what happens moment ago and she didn't notice what she pick from tray and start drinking it she feel it taste is different but she amsume it to be different flavour so she drank it .But after one glass she start drinking more glass Amruta notice and say

Amruta - di aap kitne glass pene Wale ho inta kya khash hai isme me bhi jara taste Karu.

Then she was going to take a sip but the smell hit her nose and before to she once have drunk so she know the smell.

And suddenly she realised that pallavi have 4 to 5 glass of it omg 😱 no.

Amruta- di juice nahi hai ye drink hai.

Pallavi- ( in little dranken voice) amruta tu na chill kar mene koi drink nahi ki hai

Amruta sense that pallavi start felling drank .she start thinking what to do now me di ko abhi ghar bhi nahi le ja sakti hu sab tense ho jayege aur me akle sambhal bhi nahi sakti..

Then she came up with idea for taking Raghav' s help.

She went to him and call him Raghav

Amruta- actually raghav pallavi di ne juice ke jaga alchol  drink kar liye hai.

Raghav was so socked

Raghav- what but yaha alchol khon leke aaya.

Amruta - maybe koi hoga ab ye sab sochne ka time nahi chalo di ko Sambhal na abhi jada important hai

And they went to bar counter but want they saw  make them shock 😲

Pallavi was drinking more and more

Raghav went to her and stop her from more drinking.

Pallavi- ( while giggling🤭🤭) tum na ek dam Raghav jase dikte ho duplicate Raghav .

Raghav while listening to her voice and talk he knows he really going to be hard to control her .

He said to amruta

Raghav-isi club me ek room hai me pallavi ko waha leke jata hu.

Amruta - me bhi chalthi hu raghav

Raghav- don't worry ise kuch nahi hoga tum yaha hi rahu you trust me na me kuch nahi karunga.

Amruta - ha Raghav I trust you jitna di ne aap ke bare me bataya hai ose me bata sakti aap ladkiyon ki bhot izzat karte hai

Raghav- thankyou for keeping trust on me tum Jake Farhad ko bolo wo waiter ko bol ke lime juice leke aane ko.

Then he pick pallavi in his arm and start walking to the room and pallavi kept blubbing

Pallavi- tum ek dam Raghav jase kese dikh sakte wahi eyes wahi nose wahi lips ha tum kya uske judwa bhai ho haha 😂😂😂

She just kept asking him with cute pout and giggling time to time.

Raghav found her so adorable 😍 and then they reach the room.

Next chapter will be continued after this .

Hope you like it if yes than vote and share your view through comment.

Stay safe and healthy and happy 😊

Meet you with next update soon 🤗