chapter 18

After one month.

Raghav pov,

Yes it been 1 month me and pallavi dating and the best thing is that we got to know more about each other and let me share a news with you that tomorrow we are getting engaged yes and after ten days we are going to get marry.This happiness can't be explained in words the feeling of waking up and first thing is to see my princess face my day will start with her and end with her oh god this feeling.
Ok so today we are going for engagement ring selection in RR DIAMONDS and buying  outfit for tomorrow .

Pallavi pov,

I got ready for shopping you see time flew so fast when you are with your love one's, it fell like Few month ago we meet that time I never thought of ever getting marry to my boss but I am lucky to get a man like Raghav.
When Kaka and kaku know about all this first they were upset that I didn't tell them before but than get ready  for the marriage they just want me to be happy and they saw the happiness of mine being with Raghav.
When the date of the marriage and engagement was fix Raghav face was showing a different sparke he was damn happy even I'm to happy but seeing his face made me feel so great I just want that his that smile never disappear and he get all the happiness in the life which he deserve .
ok I think Raghav came because I can hear car voice.

Pallavi- good morning love.

Raghav- good morning princess and you are looking beautiful.

Pallavi- ishhh thankyou .

Raghav- ok come .

They went in RR DIAMONDS for ring selection.

Raghav- princess you select I really like your taste in jewellery so.

Pallavi- ok but I will just select your because you have to select ring for me .

Raghav- ok baba done.

They start selecting rings and when they got the ring how they wanted they left for mall for outfits.

They go to man sector first and pallavi was choosing the dress she selected 4 outfit and give it to him for changing and show to her.

Raghav one' by one change and show it to her she like the fourth outfit and that got selected.

Now they go to lady sector and raghav take a seat.

Pallavi- what why are you seating I selected your outfit now it your turn.

Raghav- yes I know so you just select the dress wear it and I will final what you should take.

Pallavi- ohk just wait I just come .

She first wear a gown in grey colour but Raghav rejected it .

Now she was showing him sixth dress which to get rejected .

Pallavi -Raghav I show you six outfit you know I got to treid it to heavy dress and removing and then again wearing oh god  .

Raghav- let me pick a outfit for you.

Pallavi- oh so in starting I tho was speaking Spanish na that you didn't understood?

Raghav- sorry baba I thought tum apne type ke dress choice karo but koi acha tha hi nahi .

Pallavi- ha ab tum jao aur choose Karo.

Raghav bring two outfit for her she took it from him and go for changing.

She come wearing first one and show it to him.

Raghav- it good but also try another one.

She went in and start removing it but the back chain got suck in her hairs.

Pallavi pov,

What the hell yaar my hair are paining should I call Raghav for help or not I should call him but I don't want the situation goes awkward but what to get awkward yaar I am going to marry him in someday and I am not uncomfortable to it just I didn't want him to feel awkward but why will he let call him than I pick my phone and call him and said to come in.

On the call.

Raghav- princess are you ok what happened.

Pallavi- my hair got suck in my hair I need your help.

Raghav- ok I am coming.

He went and knock on the door.

Raghav- princess.

Pallavi- ha aao.

He went inside .

Pallavi- ye dekho pata nahi kese phass gaya.

Raghav- don't worry me try kartha hu.

He start removing her hair but trying his best that he do not touch her skin and make her uncomfortable and the  he successfully removed the hair.

Raghav- done.

Pallavi- thankyou Raghav.

He went out and seated on his place.

Pallavi pov,

This is one of the reason I love him he not once let his hand touch me because for him my comfort matters alot and the respect he has for girls .I can proudly says my man is really a gentle man .

Then she wear the another dress and she like it but she went out to ask Raghav .

Pallavi- how is it.

Raghav- perfect .

They finalize the dress and and took other things they needed.

Raghav- let drink coffee .

Pallavi- sure.

They went in cafe in the mall.

They place there order and there coffee came .

While sipping the coffee.

Pallavi- Raghav I can't believe we will be engaged tomorrow and after ten days married this feeling make my heart so happy .

Raghav- same here princess this feeling I can't explain in word but this feels so good and make me the happiest man in the world.  I will always try to make you happy and won't let you cry I can't promise because few time situation are not in our hands.

Pallavi- even I will be on your side always and be your support in every situation. I love you.

Raghav- I love you too princess.

Then they back to home and excited for there engagement.

     Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.

I am having fever from yesterday that why I didn't wrote yesterday .

So the weather are changing take care of yourself.

Stay safe and healthy and happy 😊

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 🤗🍉💜