chapter 17

Pallavi pov,

I wokeup and get ready for seeing if the preparation of the date are going well.oh yes today is Sunday so I plan it today.

After reaching the place.

Pallavi-Mr Shah how the preparation going on?

Mr.shah- ms pallavi everything is going well you can have a look to the preparation are almost done.

Pallavi- yah I see you all have done a great work.

Mr.shah- we tho do it as you say it was all your idea and really ideas seem great

Pallavi- oh thank you.

Then she come back home .

Than she call Farhad.

On the call,

Pallavi- Farhad sab pata haina kaise karna hai .

Farhad- Bhabhi aap tension mat lo me time pe aap ke diye hue gift uske sahi place pe rak dunga.

Pallavi- great and tum mujhe bhabhi kab se bolne lage ha?

Farhad- jab se aap ke aur aana ke relation ke bare me pata chala hai.

Pallavi- oh I see.

Then they ended the call.

After that it nearly 5 pallavi start getting ready not before texting raghav to go in his room see want she has send for him.

Raghav pov,

I went in my room once I got message from princess saying she keep something for me . When I enter I saw a box kept on the bed .

There was note written on it.

Note,
My dear love wear this and increase beauty of it.
From your princess.

I open it there was a suit of black colour just perfect for me she really know in what I will look good.

Than I wear it than set my hair than my eyes fall on dressing table were kept a small box I open it and found watch in it and small chit to.

Note,.
Love, time is priceless thing but very precious and I am willing to give you this precious thing of mine.
Your princess.

I just smile on this note her words just touched my heart because even I am willing to spend my all time with her.

Than I got her message saying she is ready I took my car and went to pick her.

She came out and just my heart skip a beat damn this girl is looking out of the world she is heavenly beautiful 😍.And the black saree uff uff she looking so hot in it.

And the black saree uff uff she looking so hot in it

Pallavi pov,.
Ha my man black on him just make him look killer if look can kill I would have not been here any more he look so handsome .Haye my nazuk dil 🤭🤭