chapter 28

It was a bright morning....

A couple who were in there own world didn't caring about there surrounding were sleeping peacefully, cuddling eachother.

They are non other than Our Raghav and Pallavi.

There marriage completed 15 days.

But the voice of alarm broke the beauty  sleep our pallavi .

She quickly turned the alarm off and than look at the man who was caging  her in his arms and sleeping cutely with slightly open mouth.

Actually Raghav was working late night yesterday because of his marriage he took so many days holidays so all of sudden his work become more.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully pallavi didn't have the heart to wake him up.

So she slowly uncaged her from his arms and kiss on his forehead and went to freshen up.

Till the time she was back and was combing her hair she listen a manly and sleeping voice.

Raghav - princess it's not fare come near me I want to sleep more keeping you in my arms,so come on and sleep with me.

He show both his hand while showing that he his calling her in his arms like a small baby calling someone to pick him up.

Pallavi found his action so cute.

Pallavi - Mr.Cute Rao sorry I can't fulfill this wish of your's because I already took the bath so.

Listening to her words Raghav's face turn gloomy,he slowly wake from his bed and back hug her.

Raghav - see,if you won't,so I came.

Pallavi - Raghav naha ke abhi aayi hu.

Raghav - ha tho tumhare body se fragrant apne body me transfer kar raha hu.

Pallavi - Haye, mere cheesy Rao.

Raghav - princess from two days I'm being busy and even I come late at night from office,so today is Sunday lets go on date,what say?.

Pallavi - if you are free than ok .

Raghav - so it's finally fix that we are going on date .

He called Farhad told him to do the preparation.

They both went down for doing breakfast.

Amma - Raghav me aaj apne kam se tere Mama ke yaha ja rahi hu aur kirti bhi aarhi hai tho pallavi aur ghar ka khayal rakhna.

Raghav - thik hai Amma per me Ghar ki guarantee tho nahi le sakte but pallavi ek dam safe hai mere sath.

Amma- ha tu bas pallavi ka khayal rakhna, ghar ke liye security hai.

Pallavi - Amma aap aaram se jayiye,hum baki ka sab dekh lege.

Amma-thik hai tho hum abhi ek ghante me nikal ge ghar se.

Pallavi - ok Amma.

Raghav told Farhad to shift all the preparation From hotel to there RR Mansion terrace.

Raghav got an urgent call from his office for small work,he didn't want leave pallavi and go but ...

Pallavi - Raghav bas few hours ke liye tho Jana hai aur ye important meeting hai isiliye Sunday ko rakha hai so please I don't want for me you ignore your work.

Raghav - acha baba me jata hu but tum apna khayal rakhna aur lunch time pe kar lene ok.

Pallavi - ok.

Raghav given a peck on her lips and on her forehead.

Raghav - bye, love you.

Pallavi - bye,come soon and love you too.

Pallavi was getting bore so she thinks of making some special dish for him,

Actually she just cook on her pheli rasoi and after that Raghav didn't let her cook,telling her she will get herself hurt and chef are there for cooking,but today she really want to surprise him from cooking a cake for him.

Pallavi pov,

Raghav might get little angry because I didn't listen him about cooking but I 'm not cooking for first time from my teenage I like making different varieties of dishes even experiments on it and now I got used to it but mere Raghav ki worry ko me janti hu ,so jada kuch nahi but ek special cake tho bana hi sakti hu aur agar gussa hua tho bol dungi ki chef the wala .

She went to the kitchen....

Chef - mam good afternoon,so ?

Pallavi - actually anna mujhe cake banna hai aur please ye mam mat boliye aap bade hai mujhse aap mujhe pallavi bol sakte hai.

Chef smile sweetly listening to her.

Chef- pallavi but aana ne mana kiya hai aap ko cook kar se.

Pallavi - aray aap tension mat lo Raghav ko me sambhal lugi aap bas meri thodi help kar dijiye.

Chef- thik hai, kya help chahiye?

Pallavi - aap na me jo ingredients bata rahi hu woh sab mujhe laake dijiye.

Chef- ok.

Than pallavi make herself busy in making the cake ,she was very focused on whatever she was adding and whatever she was doing.

In mean time Farhad after completing the preparation came down and saw pallavi cooking.

Farhad - bhabhi aap cook kyu kar rahi hai aana ko pata chal tho wo gussa hoge.

Pallavi - Farhad tum aapne bhabhi ko jante nahi ho kya tumhare aana mujhe se jada der gussa thori reh sakte hai.

Farhad - sahi hai.

Farhad was smiling and was very happy that the girl his Anna selected was perfect for him.

A/N:To my dear readers of this story,
Thank you for liking and reading this story.

But after two more chapters that is chapter 29 and 30 will be last part of this story.

I want to keep this story small and don't want to drag this story with unnecessarily by adding villan.

I want it to be sweet and cute simple love story.

Hope you understand my point of view.

But still two chapters are remaining keep reading and sharing.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.

Stay safe and happy and healthy 😘.

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😘🍉💜.