Field Trip

Well you know the deal I don't own Percy Jackson that belongs to Rick Riordan I only own Y/n

Well its been a few years and by a few I mean me and Percy are now 12 and in Yancy academy Tomorrow is the field trip to the museum.  Me and him we met Grover and he became our friend though a little less my friend and more Percy's friend they just get along better. Oh and nancy is just as annoying as I thought she would be everytime I see her I just want to hit her but I cant cause shes a girl and I would get in trouble for doing it. Anyway im getting ready for tomorrow im packing up and being ready i need to stay on my toes incase me being here changed anything i don't think it has though as nothing has really changed except that Grover and Chiron are focused on me and Percy so yeah there's that. Which is good cause I need to go to camp half-blood with percy. Me and Percy are heading to class. Until a brat walks in our way and trips Percy but I grab the back of his shirt and hold him up.

Nancy:"oops sorry not sorry" she told us

See shes annoying anyway we ignore her and walk to class the day went on normally until we were told that the field trip would be tomorrow then everyone was excited. I was to but I didn't let it show though im excited for a different reason since me and Percy will be introduced to the mythological world hah then I will be on my way to being overpowered. Oh yeah god did something where using sunshine tires me out which is better than dying but still sucks.

Ms.Dodds:"Y/n, Y/n, Y/N!!"

"Yes maim"

Ms.Dodds:"Answer this question here" she said as she points to a question on the board

"Ok, umm  is the answer -66" I asked her

Ms.Dodds:"that is incorrect. Anyone want to try"she asked the class

I tuned everyone else out and decided to finally open that one epic skill book I have.

[You have gained the Epic ability: Nightmare level(1/50)
This ability lets you mark a victim and when they sleep you can control there dreams the higher the level the better control.]
That could be useful if I want to torture someone in their sleep heh I probably will. I already got an idea of two people to use it on.

Timeskip brought to you by

(The truth)

Time to scare some people hehe now lets go in Nancy's mind. What why isn't it working

[User hasn't unlocked Mp so he can not use the spell]

Are you kidding me! Well how do I unlock mp

[You have to unlock your demigod powers]

Come on! Whatever "time for bed". I said aloud so Percy could hear me

Percy:"ok" he responded back then went to bed

Now we wait for tomorrow. 

Timeskip