I'm a legacy and the beginning

Ight Y/n will be a legacy of Apollo

I do not own Percy Jackson that belongs to Rick Riordan

Wait a minute I thought as I was laying down in the Poseidon cabin looking at a screen that told me to figure out who I'm a legacy of. I'm a legacy which means I'm even more powerful second that means i will have another God or goddess on my side or not depends on which god it is.

[Mission
Find out who your a legacy of

Rewards
Gets access to your legacy powers, gets claimed by the Grandparent

Failure
  no powers for you]

Did my system gain a personality? I thought while looking at the failure penalty. Well i have cheat codes hahahahaha

[Host cannot use the guess system to guess the Grandparent]

Wha-what. NOOOOOOooooooooo...
The system definitely gained a personality. Damn you system! Why why WHY.

Timeskip presented to you by

Hehehehe I found a hole in the system

Hehehehe I found a hole in the system. It said I couldn't guess the Grandparent not the father or mother of it. Anyway I found out its one of the olympians though but that's where I stopped cause it was getting in the way of what im doing. Right now im training my demigod powers and uh my mp goes out fast using them probably since I'm not used to them but I will get the hang of it.

anyway tomorrow is the time to leave for the bolt. So how should I do this leave the bolt to Percy or should I make the trip shorter. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, okay imma let it go the way it's supposed to go.

Timeskipoooooo

Todays the day time to begin the journey to hell.

Percy: " okay todays gonna be a good day i can feel it" he said to no one in particular

When he said that i started laughing in my head like a maniac cause since today starts our long journey to return Zeus's dumb bolt. Anyway I got packed and ready to leave and Percy asked me why I was packing up i told him I got a feeling.

I was outside while Percy was with the oracle and when he came out I zoned out a bit still thinking about my godly grandparent. Then something caught my attention.

Percy: "The Son of the pit shall rise up and save the party but lose something of much importance"  that's all I got before I zoned out again.

I shall lose something the hell that supposed to mean what am I gonna lose this is scary i don't want to lose anything. I'm pretty Greedy I really don't want lose anything.

Then luke gave us THE STUFF lets just say I was very bored and wanted to get this done with but imma let this play out so were off on the team is everyone in the book plus me. We were on the bus and the furies were already after us so I did what any normal person would do run with the team.

I don't like being chased through a city when i could probably destroy a third of it with one attack but i want to keep this sorta cannon since Percy goes through important stuff on this journey. Look I could care less about a lot of demigods but percy's my brother he's family.

Anyway after that we started the journey and I checked my stats

[Species: Demigod
Godly Parent: Tartarus
Grandparent:???

[Y/n L/n

Lv:18

Hp:900/50 per minute

Str:88

Agi:75

End:73

Wis:48

Int:49

Mp:4,800

Sp:15

Wallet:Nothing]

Damn people asking me for money my wallet.

Anyway we are now in a Bus and heading towards the mississippi river cause that's where they get the pearls

I wasn't really paying that much attention to anything to be honest i was just looking out the window staring at the world.....Just kidding I was looking at this.

[Would you like to enter the Forest dungeon

Y/n]

I being me and not thinking said thought yes and I got transported into the dungeon and the trees were massive like skyscraper massive.

I decided to look around and screamed like a child when I saw a big ass bug it was bigger than me! And i bravely faced it like a man is that what you expected me to say cause I turned heel and ran off cause no way imma fight something like that it scares me.

[Bug
Species: Ant
Lv:28
Hp: 3,000
Str:100
Agi:300
End:100]

And so I darted away but the damn thing was chasing me so I activated sunshine and immediately. Stopped and punched it in the face and let me tell ya its exoskeleton was hard.

[Critical hit cause its terrifying 12,000]

I want to get outta here

[Host has to beat the boss to leave the dungeon]

-_-

Are you kidding me i seriously have to deal with more bugs. As I said that I got hit through a tree and I saw what hit me it was a Tiger a giant 3 storey house sized Tiger (lik tigers from naruto I don't know exactly their size though)

I just want to cry now

Then I jumped at the tiger and it hit me out of the air and into the ground and then tried to step on me so i kicked the tigers paw which probably broke it and then I jumped and landed an uppercut on the Tiger which made it roar at me and made other come to us. "What can't even handle a child" I taunted it

Then they all tried to hit me which cause of their size didn't work so I went up to the first one and elbowed its spine which killed it.

[Level up]

Get out of my face then I got smacked and knocked into a clearing quickly followed by the other two tigers when the first one came to pounced at me I jumped and knocked it out of the air and hugged its neck and let go when I heard a sickening *Snap* and looked at the other one which decided to run.

I then felt the ground shake and a giant Snake appeared and swallowed me so used a cruel sun inside the snakes stomach and it exploded and apparently it was the boss. That fight was pretty anticlimactic

[Level up]

[You defeated the dungeon you may leave]

_________________________________________
Sorry for taking so long I had a lot of family stuff happen but I got it 😁