Kidnapped

Author: Hey dudes (and dudettes) im back sorry for the wait a lot of things came up so yeah heres the new chapter

I once again don't own Percy Jackson that belongs to Mr.Riordan I pretty much only own Y/n and the story

Y/n: "Hey author you could say that dungeon was very Cruel eh eh"

Author:"Just stop while you can"

Y/n:"Never hahahahahaha"

Now on with the chapter

Man that dungeon was annoying I said to myself as i woke up from my sleep and then i looked to my right and saw nothing there was no one on the bus and the world was frozen and then I found myself at olympus in the sky looking at the council of gods and heard them talking.

Zeus:" all who says that he should die after my bolt is retrieved say at."

Hera:"ay"

Athena:"ay"

Ares:"ay"

Everyone else was quiet.

Zeus:"Who dares to listen to us" he said and looked at me.

I then was woken up as we Were Almost to our destination but out of no where I disappeared in a flash of bright light and appeared in a dark room the only source of light was a lamp with red fire. I heard a dark chuckle and looked around the room but could not see anyone then I felt their power I could barely breath much less stand up even with [Gamers Mind] I felt the fear creep into my brain. My breathing stopped as I heard footsteps coming closer. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and almost flinched but then I was lifted up with that one hand and was dragged out of the room into a different dark room but this room was much bigger with more lights in it and a big throne at the back of the room. I noticed that I had been let go and was sitting on my butt.

???:"Hello Y/n im glad we could finally meet" the person told me

The voice sounded rough and was deep very deep. "Who are you?" I hesitantly asked the Person.

???:"Ah I forgot to introduce myself earlier, I am your Father" the person now known as Tartarus told me

I froze, this was my father Tartarus the Primordial of the Pit sitting right in front of me i have to be smart about this." Lord Tartarus" I told him

Tartarus:" Don't call me Tartarus to you its Father or dad" he said his voice booming he had a angry look on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry Dad" I told him

Tartarus:" Good now how have you been " he asked me

I was very confused at the moment the God of the pit just asked how my life's been. " Uh Good what about you" I asked him

Tartarus:" Good besides the wars and everything oh and all the attempts to kill me other than that good. " he told me

Tartarus"Well do you like my realm" he asked me

I looked out the windows of the throne room and I have to admit it was a nice view I could see the rivers and all the monsters this would be a very good place to grind. " Its Nice" I told him

Tartarus" Glad you like it I made it myself" he told me

I started laughing and he looked at me

Tartarus:"what's so funny?" He demanded of me

"Its just you said you made it yourself and you make up the pit so I thought it was funny". He then chuckled a bit it wasn't the dark chuckle I heard earlier it was a light chuckle.

Tartarus:" well it is funny when you think of it like that "

I looked at him. "Hey dad would it be fine if I stayed here for a bit"

Tartarus:" Sure I don't care only if you want to though and im pretty sure you could leave whenever you want"
He told me.

" Thanks dad" i told him

Tartarus:"your welcome" he told me

Tartarus:"The Doors that way, have fun." He told me

I them left as he looked at me until i left. When i was out of his sight I immediately ran. Where I was running to I did not know I just felt like running. Once I was in thr middle of a dead forest I stopped and noticed the monsters around me they are most likely very powerful or have a strong mind cause not one normal monster would want to fight me although I did want to grind today so lets get this on. Right after I had that thought a spider jumped out at me and tried to spear me with its arms and tries to bite me. I then took out my sword and stabbed it right through it abdomen. It died in a puff of smoke.

[100xp]

Ha stupid spider. Well time to look for the other ones.

_________________________________________

Its nice to be back. hows everyone doing sorry I haven't really updated I hope you all have a good day.