How did i get here?

Gil's pov:
It was dark again.
'Where the fuck am I, why the fuck am I and who the fuck am I?'
But this is.... Different from last time, this time, it was warm. Wait, warm? The last time I checked I couldn't feel anything in the void. Seriously, where the fuck am I?

"Oh god please I thought I already atoned for my sins. What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?"
................ oh shit I can talk, neat.

'if I can talk, I wonder if I could...'
I opened my eyes. And stretched my everything, and oh boy, you already know that shit hits different in the morning.
"eurghhhhhhhigiiiggheaoooooooooooaa.... Man, that was the best fucking stretch I've ever had in my life. Oh yeah right, I'm alive again."

Now that I'd gotten over the absolute back-arching pleasure that is the waking stretch, I realized that I still didn't know where the fuck I actually was.

After looking around a for a few seconds I still don't know what I'm inside of but It feels pretty hard, so it's probably not a womb (thank fuck). 'It is pretty small in here though, so maybe I'm in an egg? No, eggs have liquid in them and it feels pretty dry in here so nah...... oh cool a crack.'

I don't know how I didn't notice the giant crack that was letting light leak into my... pod? I guess? I don't know what to call it, or why there was even a crack there to begin with. But the only thing I can think of right now is getting out of the me-sized crack in my pod and hopefully being able to get a good view of wherever the fuck I ended up.

(An: sorry for short chap, I'm just trying to put Gil Into the world already)