Whoever threw that arrow, your mom's a hoe

Falling, falling, I've been falling for so long... Seriously, it's been five minutes, when am I gonna see the ground?! At least the breeze is nice. I still don't know where I am though, gonna have to look around. Thank god it's not day yet, otherwise I would've burnt my eyes out by now.

I kept falling for a few more minutes before land finally revealed itself to me, which excited me, to say the least. Wait. Land. Land? Land! Shit! Can't believe I forgot, how the hell am I gonna survive this fall? The only protection I still have is my pod, but I have no idea if it'll do anything... oh well, better safe than sorry. I clambered back into my pod and braced for impact.

Kaguya otsutsuki was distressed, to say the least. First, those fools from the land of That thought they could just take whatever they wished with their meager threats of war, so she dealt with them accordingly. Unfortunately, her husband had decided to take drastic measures beforehand, so now she's been on the run with her assistant, Aiko. It's honestly confusing, how humans can be so divided and hateful over such trivial matters, she started to wonder why she ever managed to love them as much as she did.

Her footsteps ceased; the divine tree was close. She urged Aiko to hurry up, both for the sake of time and her safety.
But it was too late. Another volley of arrows soared throughout the sky, right on top of Aiko.
Kaguya screamed for her assistant to run, yet Aiko merely looked back and smiled, accepting her fate.

Just then, a massive impact shook the earth and blasted a wave of dust everywhere, knocking the arrows off course and causing the few that struck true to merely graze Aiko's body. Kaguya knew better than to question this opportunity, and rushed towards Aiko, grabbing her with both hands and slinging her over her shoulder - grace be damned, she was saving Aiko by any means! - as she dashed towards the divine tree, intent on consuming its chakra fruit. Unfortunately for her, there was longer a chakra fruit; a massive hole took its place. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched: how was she going to stop these people from killing her and Aiko?

The answer came in the form of another massive explosion, though this one was laced with the energy of the chakra fruit, spreading throughout the world in an instant. Without hesitation, Kaguya thrust her hands outward and absorbed as much chakra as she could, forcing the ever-expanding waves of energy to flow into her body.