Gay

It's pride month, as you all know. If you didn't know it was pride month, are you living under a rock? 

My friends and I made a bunch of pride flags to stick around the school, we did it yesterday and today. Yesterday we witnessed 2 kids tearing down our flags and ripping them up in front of us after we asked them to give our flags back after they took them down. One of the kids said he was using his freedom of speech to take the flags down as he took down a Progress pride flag...I hate that kid. Also that means he is not only homophobic, but transphobic and racist. I want to beat him up. It won't be hard, he is shorter than me.

My school has two buildings, one for baby 9th graders and one for the rest of the idiot high schoolers. I'm in 9th grade and I had band today, so my teacher had us walk over to the high school to turn in our instruments and do other stuff with instruments. My friends and I brought a bunch of flags to the other building to tape them up. All together we had about 40 flags. 

We put a few in the band hallway (the hallway is just band lockers, it is cool) and in the band classroom. My friend (they are queer) who is friends with this guy who is homophobic, they don't care, whenever he says a homophobic thing she hits him on the head. Soon he will realize not to say homophobic things otherwise he will be punched, and soon he won't be punched by only one person 😀🤜

My group of five friends, plus me, decided to put a BUNCH of flags on his locker. We put a few on the shrine, and took a photo of the shrine locker with them one. But then my friend decided that we should move them ALL onto his locker. We took photos of the kid's locker, with and without us standing in front and posted them online, even sent them directly to the kid. We joked around saying how he will get an allergic reaction to the flags and have to dress in a hazmat suit just to take them off the locker.

My school has classes based on the career you want to go in when you are older. Me and one of my friends in the group of people decorating the kid's locker are going into the media production class. We decided when we make the senior graduation video for our class, we will add those photos we took in.

Here are the great photos of the locker (none of them have my face or any of my friends' faces in them because privacy):

First round of flags

Second round of flags

Third round of flags

Heh heh heh... we are also planning to do this to a homophobic kid in our grade tomorrow. You mess with the gays, you will regret it