Dream

I had a cool dream last night. I usually don't have dreams, so it surprised me that I had one.

So I was on a track field with a track team, obviously I was a part of it, and we were warming up. But for some reason we weren't out in the open, we were in this small fenced area were we could put our stuff and warm up. The fences were really high too, like really high.

So the team captain was going around talking to her teammates while the coach was doing something, idk she was doing something. And before the team captain could talk to me, everyone just randomly left the warm up area. Maybe they went to get snacks or use the bathroom?

It was just me and the team captain. She was pretty (no this is not a dream where I fall in love) she had brown curly hair that she tied up in a high ponytail and she had light brown skin. 

She gave me a sticker sheet, it was what we were supposed to put on our jerseys and spikes (the shoes that we wear while running). This isn't part of the dream but, I know that's not how it works, they clip a paper with a number on it to your shirt, it's called a bib. Maybe that is just for cross country, I don't know.

Okay, back to the dream!

So when she was explaining how to put the stickers on and what to do with them, she was singing how to do it. Like, she was telling me where to put a certain sticker and why we need it, but she sang it. She had a beautiful voice.

Suddenly, everyone came back. The coach shut the door behind her and told us she had an announcement. She told us we would be sharing our story. Like how we got here. I wasn't sure if she meant to just the team, or to the big audience outside. The team captain mumbled next to me, guess I'll stop singing. 

I didn't want to share my story because they would find out about my mental health, which I guess was as bad in my dream as it was in this reality. I couldn't run out the door because there was another person blocking it. So, I got the brilliant idea to climb the big fence and make a run for it.

I quickly turned around and climbed up the fence. For some reason, I was really about the stretch out and climbed over it in two reaches or steps or whatever they call it. As I was climbing the coach was calling my name and trying to get me down. When I was climbing down the other side of the fence, the coach tried to grab my wrist. What good would that do? I'm already over the fence.

But I quickly pulled away from the fence and started running. I soon realized I was joined by the team captain. Our warm up area was far away from the exit, so we had to go through twists and turns to get closer to the exit.

When we were taking another turn around a trash can, I realized we were joined by another girl on our team. She had dirty blonde hair and was wearing a white t-shirt with a red and black graphic on it. She wasn't wearing the uniform like the team captain and I were wearing, which was blue and had white accents. But I knew she was part of the team.

All the while, the adults on our team were trying to stop us. While I was taking another turn, my mom saw me and was like, Sunny, what are you doing?! I flipped her off and I think I cussed as her.

I was getting a little behind from.the other girls and my mom was really close to me, so I kind of pushed her. And for some reason that helped me propel forward. 🤷‍♀️ I don't know. 

We kept dodging people who wanted to stop us and bring us back to the warm up area. Soon, we were able to see the exit. Thinking that no one would be there, we ran for where you walked in and out instead of thinking of climbing the fence. But when we got into the place where you would buy tickets, right in front of the actual exit was the coach, a random lady, and my best friend. And I was like, seriously you're on their side. 

The way the sntrance/exit is set up isn't confusing for me because that is how my school's football field's is set up. And I feel like it is hard to explain in words so I will kind of show you. 

Field/track  ||| <wall.  Place where you buy tickets.  Wall> |||   parking lot

Okay, back to the dream.

The coach, the random lady, and my friend tried to grab us and bring us back to the warm up area. But we ran around the small ticket area, quickly changing our direction and jumping out of the way of their hands. We were trying to lead them away from the exit to the parking lot so we could get out. 

But, one of the girls gets grabbed and she couldn't run. I think it may have been the team captain. Seeing that, I grabbed one of those short metal fences, you know the ones they use at football games?

 Seeing that, I grabbed one of those short metal fences, you know the ones they use at football games?

This ^^^^

But it was shorter and a lot longer. So, I grab it to make space between us and the ladies, and my friend who turned to the dark side. But it didn't work and ended up blocking us in with them even more. I was apologizing and moving to towards the ladies trying to be like, back off bitches.

...then I woke up because it was storming outside. So I'm not sure if the other girl or I were caught.

I really liked that dream, one of my coolest dreams yet. 10 out of 10