Chapter 1

„Mr. Albedo! I found him! The strange hilichurl you told me about. I found him! ". Sucrose came running towards Albedo's door and started knocking on it like crazy. Suddenly she realized it was 6.00 AM and Albedo is probably still sleeping. So, she turned back home and tried to draw a picture of the strange hilichurl she saw. From what Albedo told her, she knows this kind of monster is incredibly hard to catch and tame, so it won't be easy to do research on him. Then her door knocked. „Ahhh! At this time? Only I would knock on people's doors right now. ". She walked up to her door and opened it with fear, because the lock does not work anymore, because of Klee's little moods, but she got pleasantly surprised. „Good morning, Sucrose. I heard you were searching for me. ", Albedo said in a kind tone. „I am so sorry Mr. Albedo I did not mean to wake you up. I was doing research and I was so happy that I succeeded. I am so sorry. ", Sucrose whispered frightened. „Oh no worries. Venti told me about you standing in front of my door. He came from the pub, and he saw you, so he told me. I came from Springvale, I just picked up some flowers for uhm... my mom. It would be her uh... Birthday today, so I'll bring her flowers to her grave. I worked to whole night on accident, so I got them just now that I can give them to my mom right in the morning. Uhm but I'm still happy to see you! ", Albedo replied in an insecure voice. „Then I'll let you rest Mr. Albedo, have a good rest of the night! ", Sucrose said and made her way to the dragon spine research lab. She did really get lucky with the hilichurl because he dropped hair, that she picked up. „Mr. Albedo will be really proud of me, when he sees what I achieved. ", Sucrose thought with a smile on her face. As she arrived, she started making fire under the pot and made some Tea. She only made half a Teapot, since she will be working alone today, she thought. She unpacked the hair she collected and laid it under the microscope. She also was still tired since she searched for the monster the whole night. An hour into the research, she realized, that the Genes of the strange Hilichurl are easy to manipulate, since it's not like humans DNA. She has seen something like that before on a whopper flower. She managed to change the color of the red whopper flower to yellow with a little alchemy and a little help from Albedo. So, she tried to do the same with two hair of the hilichurl. She didn't remember clearly how the mixture was created, but she just tried. Since the hair was beige, she tried to make a more dominant color like blue. Into the pot she threw dead ley line branches, some slime secretions, mist grass and energy nectar. For the color she got Varunada Lazurite from Albedo, which he got from Traveler two weeks ago. She wasn't sure of the amounts, so she just did a bit of everything. It all started to boil into a blue/purple kind of substance. It took long to boil, so she sat down, besides to pot and grabbed a cup of tea. It was hard for her, not to fall asleep waiting since she didn't sleep all night. But then it happened, Sucrose watched the substance boiling big, so she tried to get the fire off. But it was too late. It did a big bang and Sucrose was thrown away, laying on the back, passing out.