Chapter 7

„Hey Klee, what are you doing here?", he went up to the girl in red. „Uhm hello Mr. Albedo. I was just coming from the dawn winery, then I saw you with Sucrose... I saw you were kissing her. Do you love her?", she asked the Alchemist. „Oh Klee... Yes, I do love her, but don't tell anyone. OK hear me out: We will go slime-bombing together, and you don't tell anyone about me and Sucrose, okay?", Albedo suggested. Klee smiled: „Oohh Mr. Albedo I want to go slime-bombing so hard! But what if Jean finds out? She doesn't want me to go slime-bombing without her or Lisa.". „Don't worry about that! I won't tell anyone! And since I know you'll tell someone anyway, just don't tell them about us, tell the about Amber and Eula. We saw them holding hands, so you can tell everyone, that they are a couple. But you don't have that from me, understand!?", Albedo instructed the little girl. „Ok got it!", she replied and both made their way to the next slimes. After they were done with the activity, Albedo brought Klee back to Jean and said, they were picking flowers for an sister-brother-thing. Albedo turned back home and came across Sucrose's house. He noticed, that the light was still on, although it was 9 PM already. He fought with himself, but he knew the door's lock was done, so he could just go inside. His head got the best of him and he went inside Sucrose's house. He didn't want to scare her too much, so he knocked, but there was no reaction upstairs. Suddenly he went up and he saw Sucrose half naked standing next to her bed. She wore her pyjama pants and her back. He saw she didn't wear a bra but she was just putting on a T-shirt, so he only really saw her naked back. He didn't want to seem like a pervert so he turned away and said: „Hey Rose". „AHH, 'bedo! What are you doing here?! I was almost naked! I was just putting on my pyjama! I thought you were going back home to you?", Sucrose yelled frightened. „I wanted, but I saw Klee, so I bombed slimes with her and brought her home. I saw that your light was still on, so I thought I could pop in and say hello", he smiled. „You didn't just want to say hello, admit it", Sucrose claimed, pulled him towards her and kissed him slow but intense. He also oushed her forward until her knees met the bed and she fell onto the mattress. Albedo followed her and laid on her. They were still kissing until Albedo moved his hand up to her boobs. At first he didn't touch them, he just hovered above them as Sucrose tried to catch a breach. Then he let his hands sink into her boobs. They felt very warm and squishy. Sucrose had to breath very deeply, because her stomach was full of butterflies. Her whole body felt so warm again, like the first time they kissed. Then they kissed again, but he didn't let go off her boobs, so his chest pressed his hands even more into Sucrose's. After some gentle kisses on her neck, he fell next to her and laid his head on the pillows. Sucrose followed and laid herself with the back towards him, so he could hug her from behind. But he didn't just hug her, he grabbed both of her boobs again. Sucrose felt very secure in his arms. She really cuddled herself into him. Sucrose was still very tired, so she just said: „Night, Love" and fell asleep. Albedo wasn't that tired, so he just held onto her and her boobs. He was so happy to feel her warm, squishy boobs, that he had to smile the whole time. He was still smiling as he fell asleep.