Chapter 2

Slowly she started to recognize a strong hand holding her, while she laid on the ground. The first she started hearing again, she heard Albedo talking to someone whose voice she couldn't recognize. She opened her eyes slowly and she saw the bottom of a rock. Suddenly Sucrose realized, she was laying in the arms of Albedo, packed in a few blankets next to the fire. „Oh, you're awake. Are you okay Sucrose? What happened? ", Albedo asked his assistant. „I... I am so sorry Mr. Albedo. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. Why... Why did you come here? Did my potion succeed? ", Sucrose whispered to Albedo with half-opened eyes. „Oh, nothing to worry about Sucrose. I am here for you. Yes, your potion succeeded although you forgot the dandelion seeds and the Cecilia, so maybe it's not that strong. I saved it for you ", Albedo replied calmly. Sucrose wondered: „Why did you come even here, I thought you didn't sleep all night? ". „I was worried about you. I didn't want to let my Sucrose being alone in Dragon spine ", Albedo said in an embarrassed voice. „Did he just say my Sucrose? He was worried about me. ", Sucrose thought while fully opening her eyes. The sun shot light into her dark-amber eyes. She not only saw the light, but she also looked straight in Albedos ocean eyes. One moment after another passed, as Sucrose finally came to word: „Oh Mr. Albedo I am so sorry for forgetting the two ingredients. I will be more careful next time. ". Sucrose jumped up and saw, that Amber came along with Albedo. Sucrose was so embarrassed that Amber saw her laying passed-out in the arms of Albedo. „If you are okay, I would go now. If you two need anything, I'm at the camp in front of the Starglow Cavern. Bye Sucrose, Bye 'bedo ", Amber said and walked away. „Did she just call him 'bedo? His name is Mr. Albedo. Why would you call him different? ", Sucrose asked herself with a mad face. Albedo asked her: „Why do you look so mad? Jealous? ". „NO! I will never be jealous! I am mad because... uh because my potion failed! ", Sucrose shouted insecurely. Albedo gave her the remaining potion he managed to capture. She didn't want to be mean to Albedo, so she asked him if he wants a cup of tea. He just finished his cup, but he still agreed, because he didn't want to be mean either. Sucrose now made a whole pot of berry tea for both of them. After that she tried to focus on her work again. Suddenly the thoughts captured her head: „He came all the way to the camp, to look after me, how handsome. He held me in his arms, it felt nice. WAIT?! I laid in his arms? Why did I do that? I am such a bad assistant. Those accidents shouldn't happen to me. ", then she looked over her shoulder, where she saw Albedo with his cup of tea napping on a chair. She remembered his ocean blue eyes and how beautiful they glowed in the light of the sun. A warm feeling discovered her whole body. Then she thought about Amber again. She didn't want her to be with Albedo. Him and Sucrose are the perfect pair of alchemists. There shouldn't be someone interrupting the work. Now she realized half an hour passed, with her only staring at the potion thinking about Albedo. Then she shook her head and tried to focus on her work again.