emo boy~

kenma.

"y/n why are we talking about this again?" i ask looking into her eyes.

"kenma you should really think about your social skills.." y/n says while staring into my eyes back.

it then goes silent. i really didn't care about a stupid party but kuroo is throwing the party so i have to go since he is my bestfriend. and y/n will not shut up about me going, so i have no choice. after all these years i can't say no to her. that bothers me.

"whatever." i say and roll my eyes. i turn my phone on. "fuck" i whisper & quickly get off the bench.

"what?" y/n looks at me while i put my backpack on and start walking slowly leaving her behind but not too behind to loose sight of her.

"look at the time dumbass." she then turns on her phone and quickly gets up & puts her backpack on.

"i didn't think it was this late—" the bell rings as soon as y/n starts talking.

"y/n hurry up! we're going be even more late if you walk that slow" i quickly walk to class because you will never see me run to class. just the thought of that is embarrassing.

"see you at lunch, emo boy" y/n says teasingly and starts walking quicker to class.

y/n.

i quickly run to class and walk in. why i'm i always late?

"sorry i'm late.." i mumble while walking past the profesor. i then see kuroo talking with his friends. ugh.

"yoo emo girl" kuroo says while turning to look at me. 'emo girl' is the stupid nickname basically the whole school gave me because i'm always with kenma, the emo boy. his friends laugh as soon as he says 'emo girl'.

"what's up" i say back. i realized talking like kuroo will instantly make you friends with him.

"are you coming to the party?" he says while leaning on his chair.

"i guess" i say back. kuroo smiles and then goes back to talking with his loser friends. me and kuroo just naturally get along somehow. even though he might seem like a mean bully , i know he's just a nice dude. and he's always been.

<<flashback>>

"cool lunch!" this random kid says to me and smiles. his hair was pretty cool. but why is he talking to me?

"thanks" i say and smile back. i look into his eyes and he doesn't seem like the mean kids at my school.

"kenma wanted to tell you that your shirt was pretty, right kenma?" he turns and looks at this boy with black hair. he seemed quiet, too quiet.

"he's kinda shy but he really means it! my names kuroo, and yours?" he asks while reaching out his hand. such a weird kid but his hairs pretty cool.

<<end of flashback>>

the professor starts talking. i have a problem with my attention spam. that's why i struggle at school, but i still try my best. to make it worse, this class is chemistry. no one likes chemistry, including me. i just put my head down because i honestly barely got sleep. as soon as i do i hear the scariest words.

"y/n could you tell us what you wrote for question 4?" the professor asks. ugh i hate this class. i quickly put my head up and try looking for the answer in my book but obviously wasn't  there. i start fidgeting.

"the most stable end product" kuroo shouts out.  i look over at kuroo.

"correct. y/n pay attention please." professor says. i honestly don't care, i just want to sleep.

"your welcome loser" kuroo  whispers. i look at him again and roll my eyes. wait why did he look different today? i didnt really look at him that well today but woah?

kuroo.

i stop looking at her and keep doing my work. why is she so cold sometimes. this morning i did my hair and actually tried in my outfit. all for her. obviously she could care less. this on going crush has been going on for three months. annoying y/n.

"thanks kuroo." she finally whispers back. i can feel her staring at me but i can't act like i'm interested in her.

*bell rings*

i gather my stuff and pack up. i have volleyball practice after school today. meaning i have one last time to convince kenma for the party tomorrow.

"kuroo i convinced kenma to come to the party" y/n says while waiting for me to pack up. what? how did she convince kenma. i always knew kenma had a soft spot for her but i would of never guessed.

"did you tell him you were going play video games with him" i say teasingly while putting my book pack on.

"no actually he just decided to go. i guess my pretty face convinced him." she jokingly says. y/n really does have an impact on him. are they like going out or something?

"your emo face you mean?" i jokingly say and start walking out of class. i wasn't lying, she had that long eyeliner with the dark lipstick.

"your so mean kuroo!" she says back while walking behind me to our next class.

y/n.

i lied to kuroo, obviously. i saw that it's been bugging him that kenma won't go and kenma would be all alone that day. due to kenmas past, kuroo became really overprotective. i can't tell if that's good or bad but i had to tell him kenma was going or he won't stop worrying. and i know kenmas going go, hopefully.

"i gotta go this way, see you later kuroo!" i say and wave goodbye to kuroo.

"bye y/n!" kuroo says back.

now i have all of the school day to think about how i'm going to convince kenma.

*bell rings*

oh shit.