teen drama

me and y/n were just friends. nothing more.

"i told sophia to not tell anyone" kuroo says as he leaves his room to go fine sophia.

everyone says secrets when their drunk, or high. sophia did have a reason to be mad though. kuroo was basically talking to two girls, at the same time.

i then follow kuroo and lev looks at us.

"what's going on" he asks as kuroo quickly walks to the back door ignoring lev.

kuroo opens the back door and i see y/n and sophia still arguing.

"your the fucking bitch" y/n starts saying with her low voice. she was too high. you could see her low red eyes.

"why have you been talking to kuroo?" sophia starts saying as she comes closer to y/n. "i went through kuroos phone and saw your messages." oh shit.

"maybe you should control your boyfriend" y/n says. and it's true. kuroo was so fucking stupid. but i have always seen the same thing happen with his girls. he's always caught cheating.

sophia slaps y/n in the face. but y/n smirks at her.

"sophia can you leave her alone" kuroo finally says. y/n and sophia both turn to look at him. even i look at kuroo. kuroo then grabs sophia by the arm and takes the bottle of beer away from her.

"get off me" sophia says while trying to make kuroo let go off her.

kuroo doesn't care and just drags sophia back inside. while me and y/n are left outside alone.

"are you okay?" i say while coming closer to y/n.

"it's whatever" y/n says as she hugs me. "kuroo needs to control that bitch"

i nod and put my chin on top of her head. girl drama was so stupid honestly. why fight over a guy?

y/n.

i let go off kenma and look at him. "i'm going go to the bathroom real quick" i say. i start walking towards the back door to go inside. i just needed some time alone to think about everything. as soon as i walk inside i see oikawa.

"princess where have you been?" he says while taking a hit off his vape. "i been looking everywhere for you" holy shit, his eyes were red as fuck.

i start loosing my balance a little. oh shit, it's hitting. i know i shouldn't drink and smoke.

oikawa then comes closer to me. and i see him way more prettier. fuck.

"why so close" i say while looking up at him.

"why not" he says while taking a step closer. i hate how oikawa was one of the few boys who made me flustered by the smallest things.

"are you dating that emo boy?" he then suddenly asks. what? kenma—?

"nah me and him are cool friends" i say trying not to stumble on my words.

"i noticed how close you have gotten so i was just wondering." he says while taking another hit.

"he's just my emo boy"

"so does that mean i have a chance?"

"sorry?" i say while trying to process what he just said.

"me and you—" he starts saying coming closer to my face but someone opens the back door.

it's kenma. "yoo you done?" he asks. wait where was i going again? fuck did i leave kenma alone.

"uh—" i start saying but oikawa cuts me off.

"we are almost done, can you give us a second"

kenma then goes behind me and pulls me away by grabbing me from the waist.

wait what the fuck is happening again. i try making sense of it, but honestly nothing is adding up.

kenma.

did i just grab her from the waist? fuck.

"why are you grabbing my princess?" oikawa says with a low voice.

"she's not yours" i say while i'm still holding unto y/n's waist.

"yes the fuck she is" he says while coming closer. i step back.

"let's get out of here." i say to y/n while i bring her to the living room.

"you saved me emo boy" y/n says as i sit her down on the couch. she then kisses me on the cheek and falls back on the couch.

i turn red. she was way different from other girls. she was way wildier, even if she seemed quiet at first. everyone knew she was wild, by the way she dressed. she might not talk as much as first but once you become friends with her, she's always there.

"let's play spin the bottle!!" nishinoya yells out.

nishoniya was in karusunos volleyball team. he was the short one with one strand of dyed hair. he was reckless. like way impulsive. but he made everyone have a good time. he always hung out with tanaka.

tanka was also part of karusons volleyball team. he was bald tho. but he was a stoner. and he was pretty funny and cool.

"for sure" tanaka says.

"i'm in" lev says.

sophia comes into the living room. "i'll play"

"oui" oikawa says while coming from the kitchen.

some other girls from school join in as well.

"we will play!" y/n then says. i turn to look at y/n. i really didn't like doing these games but i had no choice either way.

oikawa kept staring at me as y/n had her head on my shoulder. obviously, i stared back.