good ending

y/n.

"what are you doing kenma?" i ask while he opens the window.

the same window from the first time we watched the sun rise.

"wanna watch the sunset?" he asks while looking at me.

this feels very different from last time. maybe it's because we finally admitted our feelings. and also because i'm not used to this. so it's kinda weird now since we aren't really official but we are more than friends.

"i would love that" i say as i stand up from the bed and go to the window next to kenma.

as he holds the window open i quickly go through the window and land on the small roof right next to the window. i try to keep my balance as i try to sit down. then kenma gets out the window and sits next to me.

"the sunset is pretty — " he starts saying.

"i know right!!" i say excited since i really love the sky.

i love the stars, moon, sun, the color of the sky, rain and everything.

" — but your prettier" he finishes saying.

i turn to look at kenma but he's already looking at me. i try really hard to act unbothered but i could feel my face burning up.

i don't say anything but me and kenma keep the eye contact. and he's not looking away.

the sky has a dark pink color and the sun is barely visible now.

kenma.

for some reason, i really want her to be mine. i couldn't stop staring at her, she was so dreamy. i just want to have her all for myself. but i don't know how to ask.

"we should go inside it's getting kinda dark" y/n finally says as she stands up. breaking the eye contact.

"y/n can i ask you something" i say quickly before she goes inside.

"sure go ahead" she says while looking down at me.

"so i was thinking about us" i start saying.

"aww kenmaaa~" she says in a teasing voice.

but i thought it was cute.

"uh so—" i start saying and y/n sits down next to me again as she looks into my eyes. i get more nervous and start thinking if i should ask or not. "y/n can i be your boyfriend?" i finally ask.

"oh uh-" y/n says but she stops talking. i can see her face turn bright pink. "i would really like that kenma" she finally answers with a smile.

i let out a big sigh. i was really relieved since i was scared she would say no. i'm just glad she's all mine now.

she then hugs me and i lift her face up and look into her eyes.

"your perfect emo girl" i say and i kiss her.

i stop since i was out of breath. and look again into her eyes, they looked more sparkly. maybe i was too deliousnal right now.

"your my emo boy" she says laughing.

her laugh was the cutest thing i have heard.

"now kiss me more emo boy" she says as she pulls into me.

"anything for my emo girl" i say and kiss her softly.

——

the end ~ thank you for reading

.. till next time<3