just the two of us

y/n.

i wake up feeling someone next to me. i don't even bother thinking about that because i feel so sick. i just keep my eyes closed.

and then it hits me. everything that happened yesterday. i open my eyes quickly and turn to see kenma hugging me. what the fuck.

i just close my eyes back and pretend to not know. i feel so stupid. i try getting kenma off me slowly.

i accidentally move his arm off me a little too much. shit.

kenma.

i feel someone grab my arm but why would someone be grabbing my arm? i just keep sleeping and then everything comes flooding into my memory.

i quickly get up and see y/n next to me.

"shit sorry i overslept" i say while looking at her as if she had been awak for a while.

"i just woke up don't worry" y/n says as she laughs at it off.

this is so embarrassing that she saw me sleeping. what's more embarrassing is everything that happened last night.

"i'm hungry, let's go eat" i say as i get up the bed.

"kay"

"uh i'll make us bagels" i say as i open the door and go downstairs to the kitchen. obviously, y/n follows me.

"wow boyfriend material" y/n says jokingly as she sees me put the bagels in the toaster.

"shut up" i say while blushing a little.

"bummer i couldn't see your mom"

"yeah, she loves you" i say back to y/n.

it was true. my mom really liked her. she was always asking me how y/n is doing or when she's coming over. i guess my mom just likes because y/n is so sweet.

"i'm glad" y/n finally responds as she looks down at her phone. "it's literally 2 pm"

"i thought it was like 10 am?" i say while trying to remember how much we have slept.

"kuroo texted me!" y/n says while sounding kind of excited. "he said.. hey y/n i'm rlly sorry about last night and i hope i can make it up to you"

then it goes silent. honestly kuroo was lame for getting back with sofia after he literally told y/n he liked her. so i don't think he could make it up to y/n.

"that's so lame" i say while putting the bagels on the plates and putting cream cheese on it.

"i think i'm just going say kay"

"whatever's best for you i guess" i say while giving the plate to y/n.

"aw thanks kenma for the bagels" she says while smiling and taking a bite out of them.

"your welcome"

then y/n just proceeds to tell me how much she hated sofia. but i already knew so i wasn't paying attention really.

"i don't like her" she finally says after a pause.

"i noticed." i say back.

we finally finish eating our bagels and we go back upstairs. then we go into my room.

"let's go to the park" y/n says while turning to look at me.

"yeah sure" i say while getting up the bed. "should i drop you at your house after the park?"

"yes please"

"okay let's go then"

———
park:)

we finally arrive at the park after blasting music in the short car ride.

it was cloudy, like as if it would rain.

"let's get on the swings!" i tell kenma as i quickly get out the car.

"kay" kenma responds as he takes the key off the car and gets off the car.

i run to the playground and get on a swing. "i haven't gone to the park in a while"

"i go here a lot with kuroo" kenma responds as he finally catches up to me and gets on the swing right next to me.

i then swing back and forth trying to go up higher and higher each time. i then put my head back.

———
y/n house <3

"thanks kenma!" i say as we pull up to my drive way. i get off the car and get the keys from my house out my bag. i then find them and open the door.

"see you at school tommorow" kenma says as he drives off.