THIRTY ONE

•Horace Bernard

"Nardo go get Jr

"Nardo go get Jr. I think he crying" Nakiyah nudged me.

We decided to name our son Horace Jr. since he is my first born. She was the one more pushing for the name rather than me since I haven't been a fan of my name since a kid. But it's coo i guess.

I really ain't think the lil nigga was mines but a drunk night turned into sleepless nights.

I got out the bed & went into the nursery to see a crying baby.

I picked him up & he immediately stopped crying. Officially a Baby whisperer.

few hours later

"what you doing today?"

"nothing prolly chillin here n shit" I lied

"Well I'm gonna hang with TT, yk her baby daddy be beating up on her so she be wanting to get out the house."

"why you taking my son?" I asked watching her get him dressed.

"because she has a son too & they can have a play date like the T.V shows."

"man my son beat up on other kids he ain't having no play dates. fuck he look like?" We laughed

"man bye. I hope you ain't taught him to be mean as shit like you" she said while laughing a lil.

"yeah ight" I said going to the living room scrolling on my phone.

I texted Legacy seeing if i could come see Emani & she replied a simple yes.

Every since she moved we haven't talked much, just me getting Emani. She didn't even let me help her with Emani 1st birthday party her stubborn ass just sent me the flyer like im just everybody else or sum.

I couldn't tell Nakiyah because she acts like im going to fuck Legacy & not go see Emani. I'm getting sick & tired of her nagging & shit I miss my wife.

"gimme a kiss we leaving bae" She said coming out the room with Jr. in the car seat.

we pecked lips 3 times & she left out leaving me home alone.

2 hours later
Nakiyah

"go now,he should be home alone at our apartment" I said

"bet, if he not here Nakiyah it's your fucking ass" They yelled in my face

"he's there" I calmly said

nardo pov

I pulled up to Legacy's house since it was only about 3 hour drive.

I knocked on the door & Legacy opened up in her nursing scrubs.

"fuck you got that on for ? who you taking care of in here"