THIRTY THREE

•Legacy Nicole

"can you get out so I can change my clothes damn, I already don't got no phone & now you wanna watch me get dressed

"can you get out so I can change my clothes damn, I already don't got no phone & now you wanna watch me get dressed." I said after being in this hotel for 2 days I already had a plan.

"alright you got three minutes" Tom said leaving the room & I saw him standing outside the door through the peep hole.

I hurry up & dialed Dee's number on the hotel phone & got no answer.

"shit" I said hanging up the phone & picking it back up again.

I dialed a number i thought was Ni's but ended up getting a "this number is not in service".

I remembered I could call destiny & she answered.

"who the hell is this?" She said answering the phone.

"Destiny this Legacy, just listen real fast. I'm at the hotel down the street from my house. I got kidnapped but they wanted Nardo so they got him & they got me in here being watched. I don't know if he is dead or what's going on but I need you to call Dee n nem & tell them.-"

"who you talking to?" Tom said coming back into the room with his arms crossed i front of him. I hung up the phone

"Front Desk called & asked if I was okay cause they saw you on the cameras standing infront of the door"

"what did you tell them" He asked side eyeing me.

"I told them I was coo & you was waiting for me get dressed. "

"mhmm" He said eyeing me.

"well you still ain't dressed & i'm not standing out there nomo. I guess you will be getting dressed infront of me.

I smacked my lips & started getting dressed. I really hope Destiny heard what I said & could come help.

destiny

"y'all see a hotel somewhere round here?" I said while looking round.

after Legacy called, I immediately called Jay & he was with Dee. They grabbed the blickies & gang plus some niggas ion know & we hopped on the road. My man Kywon was in the car too but this ain't the time for allat.

"Umm turn left I think I see it" Chris said making Dee turn & there was the hotel.

"Aye Destiny you needa stay inna car. We gone be in & out" Kywon said making me scrunch up my face as Dee parked.

"the fuck... i'm going too" I was finna get out the car but he grabbed me back.

"I said no"

"Alright damn, get the fuck off of me" I replied with an attitude sitting back in my seat.

They got out the car & grabbed their hand held guns. I did not wanna stay in this car.

"ight so what's the plan" Jay asked as they all stood in a group by the car door.

"We gotta figure out a way to get her out without whoever got her, knowing" Some random tall lightskin said

"do yo girl still got the number of the hotel room ? maybe she can call & act like the front desk & have them come down."  another nigga asked Kywon

"hold up lemme ask" he said knocking on the window making me roll it down.

"what you want, y'all taking to long go-" I started & got cut off

"shut the fuck up. Do you still have the number to the hotel room?"

"yeah"

"I need you to call & act like you room service or the front desk & try to get them out the room." he spoke holding my hand.

"oh now you want me to helpppp. alright bro."

"not your bro... do that now Destiny" He said.

"what do i say" i became nervous. what if they don't believe me...

"just be like, can you come down to the front desk because the card you gave declined." The lightskin boy said

"okay" I said pulling out my phone & going to my call log. with a shaking finger i clicked on the number which Legacy had just called me from.

I rung for a few seconds & finally the phone was picked up. My eyes widened & i waited to hear a voice.

all the boys just stared in my face as i made the call. I waited for them to speak

"Hello" A man sounded through the phone

"HI, There has been a problem with your card for the room, can you come down to the main desk for a second please" I spoke trying to sound white

"yeah ight ill be down there in a few minutes"

"thanks, have a good day sir" I said hanging up the phone

"he said he coming down in a minute" I said looking at them making Dee nod.

"ight" is all he said and  then tucked their guns and walked inside the hotel.

I waited impatiently. my anxiety caused me to bite my nails & bounce my foot. Every bad thought was going through my mind.

"come on come on come on" I said to myself looking out the window towards the door.

"where tf are they" i said checking the time on my phone.

they had been in there about 7 minutes & i'm staring to be worried.

"mmcht, bro i'm finna go in there" I said taking off my seat belt. Soon as i went to open the door I saw them all running out the hotel.

Dee was walking backwards with his gun pointed towards a big hefty nigga. Jay grabbed Legacy hand & ran to the car with Dee following behind.

I unlocked the door & they all hopped in & pulled off immediately.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. God is good...

"okay Legacy where Nardo at?" Dee said driving to the nearest gas station.

" I dont know the street but i know what the house looks like, its not too far from the hotel and my house" she said looking at herself in the mirror. She was bruised up really bad.

"damn you let them fuck you up like that, i thought you could fight" Jay jokingly said to Legacy.

"bitch you can shut up she obviously was kidnapped"

"how you got kidnapped and you grown, you got adultnapped" he responded laughing

"akiki bitch" she said slapping the back of his head.

"shouldve hit them like that instead of me" he mumbled under his breath causing my to slap the back of his neck also

"shut up" i said as everybody got back into the car.

We were driving around trying to see if she recognized a street.

"maybe this one" she said as Dee turned the corner