7. Sweet Little Moments

Kairav and Arohi reached the Goenka mansion. Everyone was sitting in the hall, tensed. On asking them, they told how Ruby had come to the house with men who had loaded guns and was looking out for Akshara. She checked the whole house and left fuming when she couldn't find her here.

"Kairav, where's Akshu? Do you know? Arohi.. you were the one who took Akshu out na? Tell us where she is?" Vansh enquired them."

Bhaiya she's safe. She's with Abhimanyu." Arohi assured everyone.

"Abhimanyu? What is she doing with Abhimanyu? She can never be safe if she's with Abhimanyu. The moment Ruby will see them together, she'll shoot them. When we saw her today, she looked mentally unstable." Manish screamed, worried.

Arohi grew worried too but Kairav assured her with eyes.

"Bade papa, they're in the outskirts of the city, in a very isolated bungalow. I'm sure Ruby won't reach there. Also, we all have made a plan that we'll execute tomorrow. Most probably, this Ruby fiasco will end with that." Kairav assured everyone.

He was about to call Abhi once and tell him about all that happened here but then thought to let Abhi and Akshu spend some time together. Afterall they've met after ages!

________________________________________________________

Abhi and Akshu were still lying in each other's arms. They hadn't spoken to each other since. It was almost one hour since Arohi and Kairav left but they thought to just stay close to each other and absorb each other's scent. They missed this feeling. They missed each other's touch, they missed feeling each other around, they missed snuggling onto one another. 

Abhi looked at Akshu. Her eyes were closed. He thought she was sleeping and he started stroking her hair. She smiled.

"You love doing this na?"

"What?" he asked, surprised that she was awake.

"You know, sometimes I used to feel you love my hair more than me. What's it with always caressing them like that." Akshu asked with a smile and her eyes still closed.

"Really? You think so? Well, maybe you're right! Who knows?" Abhi laughed.

"Achaa?" Akshu playfully dabbed his chest and he hugged her tight. 

"Ahh I missed you." Abhi sighed.

"I missed you more my love." Akshu said while her face was completely buried in his chest.

After a while Akshu started feeling hungry and she got up sitting. Abhi enquired with eyes.

"I'm hungry, let's order something?" Akshu declared.

"Baby, nobody's allowed to come or leave from this place. Ruby can track us."

"So? You'll keep your wife hungry?" Akshu pouted.

Abhi suddenly teared up when he heard her, addressing herself as his wife. A big smile was formed on his face and Akshu noticed it. She too smiled and cupped his face.

"Well, why do you think I will keep my wifey hungry? Actually while we were on the way to this bungalow, I texted one of my trusted ones to arrange all the grocery items here. Let's cook something?"

Akshu smiled and nodded.

________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Neil reached the Birla house and as expected found Ruby there. She was investigating the whole house and after half an hour or so, left. He heard her say to those men on the way back "shoot wherever you see them, I'll cover the rest."

Neil was shocked. He called Kairav to discuss with him first. They had to make some changes in the plan and protect Abhi and Akshu now.

_____________________________________________________

Akshu saw two aprons kept on the counter and quickly wore hers. She then took the other one and turned to Abhi, making him wear it too. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Akshu asked while she was checking the items available.

"Anything that my wife makes for me." Abhi said as he came and back hugged her, nuzzling in the crook of her neck.

 Akshu giggled as she felt ticklish. "Will you eat some pasta?"

"I said na, anything that my wife makes." He kissed her neck."

Okay fine! But what are you doing? Let me concentrate on my work na!"

 "Hmmm" he said while still kissing her. 

"Abhiiii!" Akshu patted his cheeks while laughing when she felt ticklish occasionally.

Abhi finally left her and started helping her with the food. In half an hour, the pasta was ready and Akshu served it in a bowl. Abhi started looking out for some plates but Akshu dragged him out of the kitchen. They straightway went to their little bedroom and Akshu sat on Abhi's lap.

"You'll feed me." she declared. Abhi laughed and started feeding her. Akshu took the fork and fed him too. They finished their food laughing and giggling in each other's arms while Abhi kept showering her face with kisses every now and then.

Just then, they received a call from Kairav.

Akshu picked up the call and put in on speaker. Neil was also there on the conference call. 

"Akshu, Abhi I think we have to make some changes in the plan."

"Yes bhai, this Ruby has gone insane."

"Calm down you both, and tell me what happened." Abhi asked.

And they narrated all that they've witnessed. 

"Okay listen, I'll use all my resources and post some police officials on the site for our protection. If things go out of our hands, they'll handle it." Abhi assured everyone. 

"Fine then, lets execute this tomorrow." Kairav ended the call with this. 

_______________________________________________________

Abhi looked at Akshu and he could sense that she was turning pale.

"Bacha, please don't worry. I'll not let anything happen to you." Abhi kissed her forehead.

"I'm more worried about you Abhi. Last time also you were in danger because of me and again-"

"Oh please Akshu! Why do you always keep blaming yourself for other's mistakes? YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT HERE. It's that bit*h Ruby and we'll deal with her."

"Okay I'm sorry na baba." Akshu pouted and hugged Abhi.

It was night by then.

"Acha chalo lets sleep?" Abhi asked.

"Hmmm"

And Abhi pulled the duvet over them. 

"Akshu, can I ask you something?"

"Hmmm?" Akshu said as she hugged his chest again.

"Where were you all these years? I mean whom were you with? You were definitely not in Udaipur, because I've looked for you in every corner of this city."

He did not get any answer.

"Ah its okay if you do not want to tell I was just-" And he saw her sleeping, on his chest.

He removed the hair strands from her face. She looked so angelic while sleeping. 

He kissed her head and then himself drifted to sleep as well.

Pls I'm in love with the abhira moments I wrote. I miss them being soft and domestic towards each other in the show! Please I wish this drama is good for the trp and ends on a good note with a proper closure to abhira's misunderstandings.

Also, drop your views on the chapter please.

Thanks for reading <33