16. Kissing Under The Eiffel Tower

It was around 10 o clock in the morning when run rays finally hit Akshara. She opened her eyes and found herself lying over Abhi. She lied by his side and whispered in his ears "good morning Abhi!" and smiled.

Abhi slowly opened his eyes and found his wife looking at her with a twinkle in her eyes. He knew the reason and smiled back at her. "Good morning." he whispered while kissing her forehead.

"Ah- sorry..." Akshara slowly murmered.

"For what?" Abhi questioned.

"Voh...umm... for sleeping over you like that..."

Abhi busted into a laughter and slowly rubbed his nose against hers. "It's okay baby. I actually love it when you climb over me and sleep."

"But that day, you told me I am not as light as you thought and-"

"Arey I was joking baba! And what are we even discussing about? We're on our honeymoon. Lets discuss about what we're doing today!"

Akshara smiled and started getting up, wrapping the bedsheet around herself.

"Vaise this is not needed!" Abhi smirked as held her hands, not allowing her to tie a knot.

"Abhi? Please don't distract me!" she blushed.

But Abhi pulled away the sheet making Akshara gasp. 

"Here, wear this! You know you look best in this?" Abhi says as he hands over his shirt to her.

She smiled and starts wearing it, whereas Abhimanyu volunteered to help. She looked up to see him smirking and understood his intentions but lets him do it. He buttoned her shirt and kept touching her here and there, which she was gasping throughout.

Finally when it was done, she got up and started moving towards the bathroom.

"You order the breakfast and till then I'll freshen up. Then we can see how we have to spend our day!" Akshara spoke on her way to bathroom.

"Okay, but you can call me anytime if you need help inside!"

"Shutup Abhi!" Akshu turned back to glare at him but saw his playful smile and melted.

___________________________________________

When Akshara came back, the breakfast was already there. There were french baguettes and croissants. Abhimanyu and Akshara fed each other the first bites.

"Okay you have it now! I will go and freshen up." Abhi said as he got up and lightly pecked Akshara's head.

___________________________________________

He quickly took his bath and came out to see Akshara putting on her lipstick. She was wearing a yellow crop top and boyfriend jeans. She looked gorgeous in the simplest clothes as well. 

Abhi himself was wearing a white shirt and a blue jacket on it, with a pair of dark blue jeans. He too wanted to keep it simple and comfortable.

She saw him approaching her in the mirror and smiled. "How am I looking? Is it too simple? Actually I wanted to be comfortable while we roam around the streets and enjoy ourselves thats why-" she was speaking while making an eye contact with him through the mirror, but suddenlt stopped. She was he was moving towards her with a constant smile on his face. Soon he came very close and wrapped his hands around her waist, kissing her shoulders.

"Yeah what were you saying?" He asked while his nose was still resting on her shoulders.

"I....I was actual....ly ask.....ing if......" Akshara's breath hitched as he was nuzzling more into her.

"I still affect you the same way na?" He lifted up his face and smiled.

Akshara all of a sudden got back to her senses. She turned around and dabbed his chest.

"Why do you always end up distracting me? Just tell how am I looking?"

"Perfect darling. You never look anything less than perfect." he spoke while his eyes were shining bright with pride. She blushed and thanked him for the compliment.

They sat together for 15 more minutes in the room and decided what all they had to do in their entire day. Soon everything was done and they went off to discover the beautiful city of Paris.

___________________________________________

Their first destination was obviously the very famous Eiffel tower. Akshara quickly ran towards the tower and started posing, while Abhimanyu happily took thousands of pictures of his cute wifey. Even Akshara took his photographs and they had fun strolling around. Suddenly their eyes fell on a couple who were kissing infront of the tower whereas their friends were clicking the pictures. Abhi wanted to recreate it with his Akshu but then thought she won't be comfortable in it. Suddenly he felt a nudge on his elbow and turned to see Akshu looking at him with puppy eyes. He questioned her with eyes and she signalled at the same couple they were just looking at. 

"Let's do this too?" she said timidly and Abhimanyu was instantly elated. He nodded to her with a big smile on his face and went to ask those people to click their pictures too. Abhira kissed each other and those people clicked the prettiest pictures of them- one with them kissing- then they separated and he cupped her face- then she blushed and looked down- then he held her by the waist and looked into the camera again. They smiled as they were still being clicked. They stood straight and got some normal pictures clicked while just smiling and looking into the camera or at each other's faces occasionally. At last he kissed her forehead and that got clicked too. Abhimanyu thanked them and got back his camera and sighed when he looked at the pictures. They were beautiful. Akshara looked at them too and almost jumped.

"We'll frame ALL OF THEM!" she literally shouted while he laughed at her antics.

"Okay okay we will, but first lets go inside it?" he asked pointing towards the Eiffel tower and she nodded. They quickly grabbed the tickets and went to the topmost floor. There was a small restaurant with glass windows. The view was spectacular. They took their seats and had their food while enjoying the ambience. 

"Yes, they are here! Seems as if they're on their honeymoon. Yes, I'm following them. Yeah sure, I'll keep you updated."  A man spoke to someone on the call while he was keeping an eye on abhira.

Soon abhira were done with their breakfast and got down. That stalker followed them too.

Omg its literally my dream to see abhira's honeymoon in Paris, in the show! Actually I haven't been there yet but its in my list of places I need to visit asap as well. Plus I've read A LOT about it so the information given here and in further chapters will mostly be correct, but feel free to point out if its not.

Also the twist, the caller and the stalker! Keep thinking about them heheee

Also drop your views on this chapter.

Thankyou for all the love <33