8. The Execution

Trigger Warning: Violence and Death.

Akshara woke up and saw Abhi talking to someone on phone call.

"Are you crazy? I AM NOT BRINGING AKSHARA THERE. So what? Oh shut up!"

She took the phone from Abhimanyu and put it on speaker.

"Sir, there are police officials around, everyone will have their eyes on Akshara ma'am. The moment someone or something even comes near her, we'll all be alert." the guy on the other side said.

"Okay fine. I will be there." Akshara disconnected the call with this.

"Abhi we decided to face this together na?" 

"Yes we did, but these people look a lot more dangerous that we thought. I'm worried after our convo with Neil and Kairav yesterday!"

"Abhi..." she cups his face. "Nothing will happen to me till you're here and I just know that. Please stop worrying na. Everything will be in our favour. Everything will be fine." He nods and closes his eyes. Akshara goes on her toes and kisses both his eyes. He finally smiles.

____________________________________________________

On the other side, Neil, Arohi and Kairav get in a car and head towards their location. They stop at a deserted ground. Arohi looks around and spots a police official on a tree. She informs Kairav and slowly they realise that they were hiding in all corners of the ground. Finally they also hide along with them. 

According to their plan, someone will randomly call Ruby and tell her that they spotted Abhimanyu and Akshara in the same ground. 

According to their plan Ruby marches to the ground with her men. She finds the ground empty and growls. "Why tf I believed that random caller. Oh Ruby you should have been more careful! They were trying to distract you. What if they run out of the city?" 

She turns around to march back to her car when she suddenly sees a glimpse of someone who looked like Abhimanyu. The figure faded soon behind the uneven bushes. She started moving close and then turned to call his men behind her. As she turned, she saw Akshara leaving the park from the back gate. This time she was clear its her. She took out her own gun and pointed it towards Akshara to shoot. She was about to order her men as well before her eyes fell on Arohi who was recording the incident. She ran to Arohi in order to snatch the phone and was surprised to see a police official by her side. Her feet stopped and she turned to run away. Luckily one of her men reached the ground with a car and she sat in it running away. 

"I'll drive, she ordered." Soon the police jeep also started following her and started shooting. A bullet even hit the guy driving. Another bullet hits Ruby's hands. She notices that the car is disbalancing and pushes the other guy out to take in the driver's seat. But since her hands were bleeding and they were driving in the outskirts of the city, she took a wrong turn and her car falls off a cliff. There is a huge blast and the car turns into ash. 

Abhimanyu and Akshara also reach the spot behind the police. 

The police seals the area and sends their people down for investigation after extinguishing the fire. A dead body is found and they close the case considering Ruby dead since the other person in the car was already thrown off by her midway.

Abhi looks at Akshara and she was shaking. He instantly hugged her. The incidents of death triggered her a lot and he knew it. Her little figure was trembling and she was continuously weeping. Abhi tried to comfort her.

He thought of taking her back to her home- Goenka house so that she feels good amidst her close ones and forgets about this incident. But soon he is called upon by the police officials to record his statement. Very unwillingly, he hands over Akshara to Arohi and she and Kairav take her home. Neil also goes to the Birla house informing everyone about the incidents that took place.

_______________________________________________________

In Goenka house, everyone is shocked seeing Akshara's condition. They all try to comfort her but she asks them to leave her alone for sometime. She runs to her room and locks the door. They all thought it was not a good idea to leave her alone but she was adamant. She did not open the door even when they continuously shouted at her to do that. The incident of Ruby's death triggered her a lot. 

_______________________________________________________

After winding up the work with police officials, Abhi checks his phone to see numerous missed calls from the Goenkas. He calls back Kairav and he narrates everything that has happened till now.

He quickly rushes to the Goenka house. He sees everyone crowding outside Akshara's room. Everyone kept knocking and shouting her name but there was no response. They all grew worried. 

Abhimanyu did not think much and straightaway kicked the door causing it to break. Akshara was lying unconscious on the ground. He rushed inside and picked her in his arms. He made her lie on the bed and checked her. He could guess she just had a panic attack.

He glared at the Goenkas disgusted at how could they leave her alone in such a condition but then thought it was of no use. He asked Kairav to bring some medicines and an energy drink.

 After some time Akshara got back into her senses. She felt Abhimanyu was close and quickly hugged him even before opening her eyes. She started weeping again.

"Ssshhh! Bacha, I'm here only. Everything's fine. Everything's okay. See, we're all okay." 

He took the energy drink from Arohi and made her drink it. She felt normal after some time but she still stayed in Abhi's arms.

"Akshu, you scared all of us!" Vansh excalimed.

"Bacha are you fine now?" Kairav also asked.

"Meri to jaan hi nikal gayi thi." Bade papa also sighed.

"She is okay. It was just a panic attack. She couldn't handle seeing Ruby's death and that's why- anyways she's fine now. You all let her rest."

Everyone looked at Akshara and she also nodded. So, they all left her room and Akshara was only left with Abhimanyu. He was about to get up and go after them but she held his arm.

"You please stay." she literally pleaded.

"I'm here jaan." he replied and let Akshara snuggle onto him once again.

Okay so this was such a hectic chapter. After this, I'll try to normalize abhira's married life now (oh, till any new storm hits them)

How was the drama in this chapter?

Thanks for reading <33