inTOXICated part six [final]

You hated yourself for what you did. You knew how wrong it was.

You followed Jungkook home that night. You kissed him until your lips hurt. Loving the way you felt as you did. How right it all felt, no matter how wrong it was. You knew you would give everything up for Jungkook.

It was dark, in his house, he held your hand as he led you down the hall. Summoning you to the depths of his bedroom. He flicked on the light, once you were inside. Wasting no time, before slamming you against the closed door and kissing you violently.

He pinned your hands to the door, holding you in place as he kissed your neck. You giggled, as his tongue trailed down to your exposed chest. Your body is filled with goosebumps. You missed this so much. You missed his lips and his tongue exploring your body.

Before you could appreciate the moment, he pulled away. His eyes instantly meeting yours. "I missed you so much."

You looked at him with wide eyes. "I missed you too."

Jungkook smiled, before his lips pushed back onto yours. You kissed him back, letting his hands explore your frail body. You felt a wetness growing in your panties. You knew you wanted him- you knew how badly too.

You slid your hand down his body, reaching the hardness in his hands. You played with the button, popping it open, before going for the zipper. It didn't take long for you to have his length in your hand, stroking it with a firm grip.

You felt Jungkook moan against your lips. His hands consuming your breasts, fingers slipping under your bra.

"Before we go any further," Jungkook said against your lips. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," you whispered breathlessly.

Jungkook waited no time, grasping your thighs and lifting you off the floor and bringing you to his bed. In one fluid movement, he threw you down and slid your panties off. You pulled your dress up, giving him the okay. He nodded, taking his cock in his hands before plunging it into you.

When he was inside of you, you felt full. Felt filled by him, yet left wanting more. You dug your hands into his back, clawing at his smooth skin. He felt so good inside you. You wanted him to make you hurt, make you scream.

"...Harder," you breathed, before biting down on his shoulder.

You heard him moan deeply at your voice, his thrusts speeding up as he rammed into you. "Like that?"

It felt so good, you couldn't speak. You dug your nails deeper into his back, letting out a loud moan. "Fuckkkkkkk."

"God, you're so tight."

"Mhm?"

He let out a loud moan. His hot breath tickling your ear, as he did. You melted into the mattress, as he did. He began to thrust harder, the pain felt so good as he forced himself onto you. You wanted this so badly. You had felt so deprived for months, being away from him. Sex was only right with him.

"Jungkook...."

"Yeah?"

"I want you to make me cum."

"Uh-huh?" He suddenly slowed down his thrusts. But with his slower movements, he went deeper inside of you. You nearly screamed from how he hit your spot so perfectly. You quickly bit down on his shoulder to conceal your scream. "How's that?"

You couldn't even answer, your climax coming up on you so quickly. You were about to lose your mind. Your nails were so deep into his back, he was probably bleeding. But you were too consumed by your incoming orgasm to worry about that.