-Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1-

Chapter 1.
—————

"Moonlight!" Luna called down the hallway of the castle. "Moonlight Sparkle I swear if you don't come he-" Luna was stopped in her tracks as a small Alicorn Filly trotted up to her. "Hi mama" she smiled.

Luna smiled, "Honey where were you? I was looking all over for you, your class starts in 5 minutes-" Moonlight looked up at her mother, "I'm sorry i was looking for my book i couldn't find it" Moonlight said frowning.

"Which one dear?" Luna said, looking down at her daughter with concern. "The one Mama Twi gave me"
Moonlight said looking down at the floor.

"Oh.. Well did you find it dear?" Luna said, lifting her daughter's head up. "No..."

Luna sighed, "it's alright dear i will help you find it after school" she said smiling showing Moonlight down the hallway.

Moonlight and Luna walked out of the castle, Across the Garden and into the school. Well sorta a school, it was just a fancy building where her teacher, Starlight Glimmer taught her basic magic lessons.

They stepped up to the building, Luna knocked on the door with her hoof. Shortly after Starlight answered the door with a smile.

"Hello moonlight! Are you ready for today's magic lesson" she said, looking down at Moonlight.

"Yes! I've actually been practicing some of the spells from last time!" Moonlight said smiling walking in the door waving bye to her mom.

Shortly the morning turned into evening and her class was finally over for the day. Luna was outside waiting for her daughter, as Moonlight trotted out of the door looking very excited.

"What did you learn dear?" Luna asked, "Just some simple creation spells" Moonlight said smiling.

They both flew back to the castle, dinner was almost ready and moonlight couldn't wait to see Flurry, her cousin.

// OK GENUINELY I TRIED TO MAKE THIS LONG BUT MY MOTIVATION HAS BEEN GARBAGE IM SO SORRY BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER- BUT IF YOU DID READ THIS THANK SO MUCH IT MEANS ALOT TO ME :] //