-Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2-

Chapter 2
—————

Moonlight trotted over to the dinner table and immediately sat next to flurry. "Hey!" She said happily as the food was sat out on the table. There were no servants doing it though, Twilight was too nice to make somepony do that for her. She made her own meals for the family. I mean, Luna, Cadence and Shining armor did help too, of course.

Twilight sat down next to Moonlight, and Luna sat beside Twilight. Dusk was next to moonlight and flurry was on the other side of her next to her mom and dad.

"So how has your day be-" Moonlight said, getting cut off by her mother Twilight. "Moonlight Dear, do you want oats in your desert?"

Moonlight scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Yes mother-"
She said basically fake smiling. Flurry laughed a little, "Pffft we can talk after dinner" she said whispering to Moonlight. "Alright good idea" Moonlight said replying and looking back at her mother.

Twilight glared at Moonlight a little, "Young lady that was very rude-" She said glaring at her daughter.

"Im sorry mama, i didn't mean to i promise" Moonlight said looking upset.

"Alright alright fine, just try not to do it again dear." Twilight said to Moonlight, then turned to talk to Luna.

Moonlight and Flurry chuckled, Dusk turned his head and looked his sister dead in the eyes. "Moonlight you're very immature for being the older one."
He said glaring at her.

"I never once asked for your opinion. You're just a suck up to mama-" Moonlight said glaring back at dusk, continuing to eat her food. Dusk rolled his eyes, "Be quiet you're just a bully" he said, still glaring at her.

"Dusk just shh, I'm gonna be the Princess of Equestria one day and you won't." Moonlight said, sounding very full of herself. Flurry sat in silence, quietly eating her food.

Dusk frowned, looking down at the table. "Why can't she just be nice to me..." he mumbled to himself.

-Time skip to 8 Years later (Moonlight is 14 and dusk is 13)-

Moonlight felt the sun shine through the stained glass window in her room of the castle and hit her face, she sat up in her bed yawning. "Ugghh its already 9- i just want sleepppp- i don't want another stupid princess lesson-" She said to herself, Getting out of her bed and walking over to her mirror.

She stared at herself, looking at the scars across her hooves and on her wings and face. "Ugh. God i swear they make me do the most stupid stuff- just cause im gonna be the ruler of Equestria." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I just wish they didn't expect so much of me." She sighed, walking over to her shelf and using her magic to place her tiara on her head. "Just one more day until I have a break- it's fine."

She walked over to the edge of her bed, grabbed her bag and threw it over her back and walked out of her room out into the castle halls.

She walked down past Dusk and her mom's room, and walked out into the castle garden, and over to the small school building she had been going to since she was at least 4.

Waiting in the doorway was a tall alicorn with purple and teal hair. "Hello Princess Moonlight, are you ready for today's lesson?"

Moonlight shook her head yes, "Yes Starlight, you don't have to call me princess you know? You're a princess to-" Moonlight said chuckling a little.

"Yes yes I know but I still feel the need to for some reason" Starlight said smiling.

Moonlight smiled back. She walked into the doorway and sat her bag on her desk. "So what's today's lesson?"

Starlight walked in, shutting the door behind her with her magic. "Well today i kinda wanted to take it easy- i've seen you have been getting really hurt when we do combat practice, so i wanted to do something that wouldn't give you any injuries."

"So just basic magic stuff?" Moonlight asked.

"Well- no not really- more like some actual- skills that you will need to know before you rule. Equestria when you turn 19-" Starlight said, setting down at her desk.

"Like what-?" Moonlight said in confusion.

"Like how you need to stop acting like um- an asshole.. and trust me i have been there too- i tried to take over an entire town once- but like you don't completely understand how friendship and stuff works-" Starlight said looking down at some of her papers.

"My mom told you to do this didn't she." Moonlight said in a pissed off tone.

"Yes- Twilight did- but i feel like she is being a little truthful-" Starlight said, looking up at moonlight.

Moonlight rolled her eyes. "I don't need friendship- mom only needed it to use the elements- and get all the races to be friends again- but that was YEARSSSS AGO-"

"Moonlight- friendship is very important- and without it- you could face danger- and only have yourself to fight- and trust me- i've been there- 1 against 6 doesn't go very well-" Starlight said looking at moonlight.

"Yeah but that was you- against unicorns, pegasi and Earth ponies- I'm an alicorn- and so are you now- but you didn't used to be- you were just a helpless unicorn then-"

Starlight looked at moonlight, and sighed. "I know, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you- and your moms don't either."

"Yeah. I know.." Moonlight said, sharpening her pencil.
"So Mrs. Glimmer- What do you want me to necessarily learn about this friendship thing?"

—————————
-End of Chapter 2-

// THANK YOU FOR READINGGG :] ive been working hard on this so yeah TYYY😭 AND YEAH IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER