-Chapter 3-

"Well.." Starlight said placing her hoove on her desk moving a paper over into one of her sorting folders.
"I want you to make a friend- the only friend you really have is Flurry.."

Moonlight glared at her, "Why?? Why should i? I'm perfectly fine with just having Flurry as my friend??"

Starlight glared at her, "Because. Having one friend who happens to be your cousin isn't going to help you at all-" Moonlight glared at the taller mare, "Yeah but nobody would ever want to be friends with me. They would just want me for popularity."

"You don't know that- you have never even tried to make any before" Starlight said, looking moonlight in the eyes. Moonlight tried not to have eye contact with her, having eye contact freaked her out, it was a habit she had ever since she was a small filly.

"And? I just don't want any friends ok.. im fine by myself" Moonlight spoke softly looking down at the ground.

Starlight sighed, "Well.. will you at least come with me to the center of town? I have some things i need to buy and you can help me get them, It will be fun I promise"

"Alright" Moonlight spoke, lifting her head up and smiling a little. Starlight used her magic to put her bag around her and walked over to the door. Moonlight followed.

-Time skip-

Moonlight had never really experienced being away from the castle that much, It was very sad but that's all she ever knew. Her moms were very overprotective of her and Dusk.

They walked into the food court, walking around to all the booths. Starlight kept a list levitating in front of her with her magic, checking it off everytime she bought something.

Everyone there was staring at them, and Moonlight noticed, and she kept her head looking down at the ground.

Ponies strolled by them, saying things like "Good Day Princesses" and "Hello your majesty" but moonlight didn't say a thing. Starlight would of course smile back but she kept on with her shopping.

Moonlight looked out into the distance, looking at all the trees, and the distant mountains, Staring in awe at how beautiful the view was. She used to stare at them from her balcony in her room but for some reason it was more beautiful to her now.

She started walking in the direction of the view, not paying attention to the things around her and accidentally bumped into somepony.
"Oh! Oh Celestia I'm so Sorry" The pony said looking at Moonlight. "Oh no don't be sorry It was my fault"
Moonlight spoke, shaking her head to move a piece of hair out of her face to get a better view of the strange pony.

She was orange, with a rainbow mane, she looked to have heterochromia in her eyes and she was a pegasus. Moonlight was a little taller than her as well.

"You sure? I'm terribly sorry princess" The pony spoke in embarrassment.

"Yes I'm very sure, um you don't have to call me princess by the way.." Moonlight spoke, "But since we got into this predicament- what's your name?"

The pony stepped back a little and she ruffled her wing feathers a bit, "Oh sorry I won't if you want me to- and my name is Rain I'm Rainbow Dash and Applejack's daughter if you know them by chance" Rain spoke looking Into moonlights eyes, almost being captivated by them.

"Oh! Of course I know them! My mother was best friends with them when she was younger, not like they didn't save Equestria together many times"
Moonlight said, chuckling a little.

"That is true, I didn't think about how you are Twilight Sparkle's daughter, my apologies"
Rain spoke, embarrassed a little.

"Oh no no no, you're alright I promise, I tend to forget alottt of things" Moonlight said smiling.

Starlight happened to look over at Moonlight talking to Rain and smiled to herself.
"Well looks like she made a friend anyways"

—————-
WOOOOOOO CHAPTER 3
Hope you enjoyed 🤩

Next chapter will probably be next month (not promising tho)