is she well?

beomgyu's pov

i don't know what's wrong with me. i mean, it's normal right for a friend to be jealous as his bestfriend talking to another friend? i like sora, and that's what i know.

i saw sora outside of the class. what a pretty smile. i smiled but turned back to sad as i'm thinking how many people like sora. do i have a chance being with her? how am i suppose to get to close to her? by areum?

reminded by what i saw this morning in the bus, burnt me. why does she has the need to talked to him?

she's coming to my place. i think this is a great chance to talk to her about sora and ask about taehyun. hmm how am i suppose to start the conversation?

"so why did you talked to taehyun at the bus stop?" i asked. "how do you know?" she asked. funny, how she raised her eyebrows.

"i was in the bus." i replied in monotone to made the situation sound serious. i kept my hand busy, to distract myself. she looked kinda cute today.

"i didn't saw you. hmm, why do you care?" she asked me back, sounded serious too. "i thought we made fun of him." she raised her eyebrows again, hehe cute. what's gotten into me?

"so what if we made fun of him? a sign for me to not talking to him?" she's mad. i was joking. do i need to continue with this serious mood or being silly? okay okay, serious.

"i don't like you talking to him." i said. "beomgyu, what's wrong with you? why do i need to care about your damn opinion? you rejected me, remember? why do you care who am i talking to?"

"but still you're my friend." i uttered. "a friend who change out of the sudden and being harsh towards another because he likes his friend's bestfriend?"

why does she sounds so emo? is she okay? i'm not mad, didn't get hurt by her words too. do i hurt her? is she in pain? what am i suppose to do?

she sneezed. she isn't well? is she okay?

i saw taehyun went to her place. i was supposed to be there. i was supposed to be beside her.