last day ; autumn

today is the last day of autumn. the forecast said the first snow drop will drop tonight at our area. it sounds great, but my heart doesn't.

my heart can't stop beating fast since yesterday as i already made up my mind. i wanna confess to him. should i or shouldn't i? that's the question i'm going through out the week.

i left him a letter at the locker. hope he'll come tonight and doesn't know who's his secret admirer is.

i wanna confess to him before the snow drop, if possible. at least, if he rejects me, i'm going home with a big smile in my face. (or not?)

the clock almost struck to 8 pm, i need to be there an hour early before him. i'm afraid that he'll left right after i arrive.

"mom, i'm going out now!" i squeaked while running downstairs.

"where are you going?" mom asked me. with a big smile, i replied "i wanna see the first snow drop, at the playground."

"do you have any money? brought some heat packs?" mom asked. i laughed, mom is so cute.

"mom, it's not that cold outside. i'm wearing padded jacket. plus, i have enough money to buy a ramen and a can of soda." i replied with giggles.

"take care, areum. please be home before 12 yea, hun. love you." mom said and gave me a kiss on forehead.

and yes, my name is areum. yoon areum.