sadness

sadness, that's the only thing that i can describe about my feeling now. why am i always doing stupid stuff? how am i gonna face beomgyu?

"areum, wake up. you'll be late to school!" mom said along with few knocks. i ignored them and continue staring at a picture of beomgyu and me.

"areum, why are you crying?" mom asked right after she opened up the door.

i wiped my tears away. didn't realized that i cry, i thought i just staring blankly at the walls.

"don't worry, mum. there's nothing to worry about. ermm, can i skipped school today? only for today, please!" i begged to mom.

"areum, today is your last school day before holiday, hun." mom replied and i sighed. "what's wrong with my pretty areum?" mom asked as she brushed my hair with her hand. "nothing, I'll get ready now."

i lazily woke up from my seat, grabbed the towel and walked my way to the bathroom. my head can't stop producing some scenes that will perhaps happen at school. the usual butterfly that supposedly to be a signal of excitement seeing beomgyu, became the nervous butterfly.

i'm scared. how this friendship will turns out? worst or awkward or normal? no one knows. i let a loud sigh.

i twisted the shower knob, the rain effects from the shower head makes me want to cry. should i?

why am i so stupid for ruining our friendship? it's a 10 years of friendship. such a waste by a dumb shitty girl.

is my bestfriend, sora, is much prettier than me? i mean, sure she is. who am i to compare to her?