Character

■ Romeo Lombardi■ 47 year old■ Former Don of Italian Mafia<He had a dirty blonde hair & dark blue eyes>( A very dangerous man, the former MAFIA KING He didn't like a liar, womanizer, abusers, greedy etc

Romeo Lombardi
■ 47 year old
■ Former Don of Italian Mafia
<He had a dirty blonde hair & dark blue eyes>
( A very dangerous man, the former MAFIA KING He didn't like a liar, womanizer, abusers, greedy etc. person. He is a cold, expressionless man at everyone but a loving, caring, calm father & husband. Hurt his family you will see the hell in the second. Also he didn't liked woman's, he thought all the woman is a wh*re, sl*t, gold diggers, but it's changed when he meet his beautiful wife. He really want to had a little princess but it was crushed when his wife had an accident lead to she can't pregnant again. He envy some father's who had a little girl, he too wanted a little girl, little princess his own daughter but it changed when he meet a little angel)

■ Olivia Lombardi■ 46 year old■ An Assassin & MAFIA QUEEN<She had a dark hair & gray eyes>( The only daughter of the former Don of Russian Mafia, she get the title MAFIA QUEEN when she only 15

■ Olivia Lombardi
■ 46 year old
■ An Assassin & MAFIA QUEEN
<She had a dark hair & gray eyes>
( The only daughter of the former Don of Russian Mafia, she get the title MAFIA QUEEN when she only 15. She was the only princess of her family, she was a bright girl, smiley, lovely, kind, caring girl but if you disrespect her, in whined the sec you already at hospital. She didn't like man's she thought they just a fuck boy, playboy etc. But when she meet his husband it's all changed. She have a eight big baby boys, her husband & seven sons, they so clingy, soft, playful, like to have cuddling and so on, eventhough they so muscular, big, taller than her. She want to had a daughter who look like her husband, but she has an accident lead to she can't pregnant. It changed when her husband bring an a adorable baby)

 It changed when her husband bring an a adorable baby)