SC# Fever

Note: Angelina was only 6 months old here, one month later after Romeo find her.

Author pov

"Wahhhhhh!!"

On Lombardi mansion or on Romeo family mansion, you can see some maids and guards have a worried face. On the master bedroom, you will see a beautiful woman with dark hair and gray eyes, her face was screaming for worried. The only daughter, granddaughter, niece and cousin of Lombardi and Costello family, Angelina Beatrice Lombardi.

Her small face was red, while she was crying, she also coughing and sniffing. She was having a fever, and the whole family was so worried.

Even thought that, it's only low fever, Angelina still keep crying.

"Mom, if she still continue to cried like this, her fever will get high, she need to calm down" Stefano said

"I don't know what I'm going to do Stefano, I already did all, I feed her, change her nappy, and lullaby her, I don't know what's wrong" Olivia states

"Why this happen when Dad and Brother Allesio was not here" Marco said

"If I've knew this will happen, I just ordered Luca to go there alone" Santino said

"Can you called Dad Matteo?" Riccardo asked

"No, their phone was off" Matteo said

"Come on my baby, calm down, please" Olivia pleased

Angelina slightly stop but still sobbing, she snuggle on Olivia chest while sobbing.

"It's ok, Daddy will be home soon, he can't leave his only bambina" Olivia said

Later

All of them sighed in relief when Lina fall asleep, her nose and eyes was red for crying and on fever.

Romeo and Allesio leave for a business trip on the Germany, Romeo tell them that he can't leave his bambina because he was worried that something will happen without him, but all of them pleased him to go, to have some bounding to Lina. But they didn't expect that, Lina will get a fever.

Romeo and Allesio need to stay on the Germany for three days, because it was an important meeting.

Olivia and her sons stay on Angelina side for the whole day, because Lina sometimes woke up and cried because she can't breathe because of her stuffy nose.

Olivia didn't sleep because of worried, she looked at Angelina until midnight, because of tiredness and worried she fall asleep.

She woke up because of sobbing sound, she look at Angelina and saw her red face, Olivia placed her hand on Lina forehead and she immediately stand and pick the thermometer and placed it's on Angelina armpit.

*Ting*

She gasp when she saw the number, it was higher now than the last time she measure her temperature. She immediately picked Lina and shout.

"David!!!"

She immediately ran downstairs while holding Lina tightly, because of her shouted, all of her sons ran towards her.