Chapter 10

4 years later
Author pov

Romeo is sitting on his cars while waiting to arrive on his mansion, minutes later he arrived and get out the car and went inside.

"I'm home" he shouted and smiled with he heard a tiny foot steps running towards him.

There he saw his only angel, his daughter Angelina with her bunny plushie

"Daddy!" Lina squealed and ran into her Daddy arms

"I miss you my angel, did you miss Daddy?" Romeo asked and pick her up and give her kisses.

"Yes, Li miss Daddy!" Lina stated and give Romeo kisses too.

Romeo walked toward the living room and saw all of them except Allison, Santino and Riccardo.

"Go and play my baby, Daddy will just going to shower ok" Romeo said and put Lina down and get upstairs to shower.

Lina played with his brother.

.................

"We're home!" Lina squealed and ran towards her older brother, there she saw Santino and Riccardo, but she pout when she didn't saw her Bubba.

"Why is my baby bear is pouting?" Riccardo asked

"Bubba~"

"Didn't you miss us my love?" Santino pouting asked

Lina shake her head and give her brother kisses and hugs, they went towards the dining room.

"Daddy!"

Lina ran towards her Daddy, Romeo pick her up and put her on his lap.

"Daddy, where Bubba?" Lina asked

"Well my angel, your Bubba is really busy, did Daddy said that Bubba have business 'Outing' that he need to finish" Lina pout

She didn't see her Bubba for five days, she already miss him.

"Why my little star, you didn't like to play with us?" Marco stated while pouting.

"No, Li love it" she get down on Romeo lap and played with her brother

Romeo sighed and look at Olivia, she just shake her head.

Allesio really didn't want to go, because he knows that he will not going to see his darling for a weeks and he didn't like that, he promised Lina that he will finished it fast and get home eventually.

Night Time
Allesio POV

I open the car door and get out and walk little faster and open the front door, I really want to see my darling, I didn't see her lovely face and didn't heard her angelic voice for five days, I want her on my arms.

I slowly open my darling room and get inside, there I saw her sleeping while hugging her Missy, her bunny plushie that our Dad give her when she was just a baby, times really flies fast, she already 5 years old

I slowly walk towards her bed and sit at the corner, and grab her blanket and pull it and gently pick her up, well she sleeps like Dad, a heavy sleeper, she snuggled on my chest and I pick also her Missy and get out and went to my room, I lay her on my bed and put her Missy beside her, and I slowly went towards the bathroom and shower, after I shower I went out with a towel on my lower part, and wear my boxer.

I slowly lay beside Lina and put my arms around her, she snuggled on my chest, I sighed and closed my eyes and sleep.