SC # Bonding 💕

Author pov

"Dada......Dada...."

Romeo smile while looking at his daughter Angelina. Since the first time Angelina spoke 'Dada'. Lina starts to say it everyday, she also clingy to Romeo.

Olivia and her sons was so jealous watching how Lina give her full attention on Romeo, they try to take her to Romeo but a few seconds later she starts to cry when she didn't saw Romeo or make a grabby hands toward Romeo.

And of course, Romeo was so happy about it. On a whole day, Lina was in Romeo arms. Lina ate while in Romeo arms, she play while Romeo besides her, she nap in afternoon while laying on Romeo chest, and she want to bath with Romeo too. Like on a whole day, Lina was besides or in Romeo arms.

"Dada......angaboo.....Dada"

"Yes, what my daughter want for Dada?" Romeo asked Lina

Right now, Romeo and Lina was in Lina room. Romeo was sitting on the mat while Lina was sitting on his legs. Lina giggles and babbles while stretching her little arms around, like she was telling something to Romeo.

"Yes yes my daughter"

Romeo smile and lean his face on Lina face and boop his nose on Lina little nose. Lina squealed and laughed, she held Romeo face with her little hands then start to babbles and make bubble saliva, Romeo laugh then wipen Lina face.

The next day

Romeo was getting in his car, today he have an important meeting so he really need to leave Lina to Olivia. Thankfully Lina was sleeping when he leaves.

Lina woke up and look around, she was looking for Romeo. Olivia saw the baby monitor and saw that Lina was already woke. She went on Lina and take her, Lina giggles when she saw Olivia.

Olivia play with Lina.

Later on...Lina was looking around again, she was innocently look around like she was looking for something.

"What our baby looking?" Olivia asked

"Dada...dada??" Lina babble

"Oh....um....dada will get here soon baby, don't worry"

"Dada...abgs...wuha...dada...dada" Lina babble

Like she was calling for Romeo, when she didn't feel and see Romeo, Lina whimper then wail, Olivia take Lina and try to calm her.

"Waaa....dada!!...waaa....dada" Lina wail, Olivia and about to call Romeo when he heard footsteps.

Olivia look up and saw Romeo who was breathing heavily, Romeo take Lina.

"Don't cry my baby, dada is here now"

Lina sniff and snuggle on Romeo chest, Romeo pat her back. Lina then look at Olivia and make grabby hand, Olivia though Lina want her to take her for Romeo but no. Lina grab Olivia clothes then pull her towards Romeo, Romeo pull Olivia on his arms and kiss Olivia.

"Ma....ma...mama"

Olivia and Romeo look at Lina then smile, Olivia kiss Lina face.

When the night came, Romeo and Olivia with Lina was cuddling on their bed. Lina was between Olivia and Romeo and was sleeping while Lina was gripping Olivia and Romeo clothes.

Olivia and Romeo kiss Lina forehead then sleep with a smile on their faces.

****

Thanks for reading this story.
I just thought of this situation and write it, I hope you all like it.
Thank you again for reading this story...thank you so much.
Bye bye