3: flashback cute owo relationship moments

Pete grabbed his bag of popcorn and flopped onto the couch next to Bo. Bo pulled Pete's body closer towards him. Some stupid romCom was playing on the TV, and "Hey Pete?" Bo whispers to Pete "Yeah?" "Do you wanna go out tonight? It is our three month anniversary after all." Bo asked, hoping his lover would agree. "I mean, it's ten o'clock at night but sure, let's do it, it might be fun." "Fun? Oh I'll show you fun." Bo said, planting a kiss on Pete's lips before jumping up off the couch Pete let out a chuckle, before pulling himself up to follow Bo.
Bo and Pete walk down the sidewalk cracking eachother up as they arrive at their destination. "A playground? This is your idea of a night out, really?" Pete inquired, genuinely surprised. "You have no idea what this night holds." Bo said, trying to be ominous, but then breaking out into peals of laughter.
"Come on." Bo said, grabbing Pete's hand and dragging him towards the swing set. After letting go of Pete's hand, Bo sat down on one of the swings. The sun had already set, and the entire park cast looming shadows caused by the singular lamppost along its edge. After considering Bo for a second, Pete sat down on the next swing over, and began to swing dramatically.
"Are we seriously doing this right now?" Bo said, also beginning to kick his legs. "Why wouldn't we be?" Pete said, "Anyways, this was your idea," Bo got lost in Pete's eyes as they were both swinging at the same pace.
Pete jumped off of his swing, scaring Bo slightly. "Happy three months!" Bo followed Petes lead and jumped off his swing. "Aww." Bo pulled Pete close to him, nervous,"I love you."
Pete was shocked. He knew that he loved Bo, but he had always been nervous that Bo didn't love him back, so he had waited. Butterflies filled his stomach, the way they always did when he was around Bo. " I love you too, Bo"

yk the drill,
2 authors 💗