[1] Living In The Moment

One glorious morning came by when a joyous girl was fast-walking to school, excited to meet up with her girlfriend before class.

Meanwhile, another girl with dark brunette hair was waiting by the gates. She looked up, noticed who was walking toward her, and exclaimed, ''AIKO!!! Good morning, bae, Did you sleep well?'' she asked with a sweet smile as her name was discovered to be Hina Hatsuki. Her girlfriend, Aiko Saiduchi had stopped her fast-walking as she replied, ''Morning Hina-senpai! My sleep was great, what about yours?'', ''Same as always!'' Hina joked, continuing to talk with her brunette-haired girlfriend. 

Suddenly, the bell for the first class rang as Hina ran up to her senior classroom and Aiko, to her junior classroom.

~ At Lunch ~

A red-headed boy with his top button undone was sitting by the fountain, reading a sports magazine. There was also a group of girls gawking at him from afar.

One of those girls, with pink hair and blue eyes, called out to her friend who was in the crowd, ''Egokiri-chan, we're gonna lose our table! Come on and stop gawking at that stupid Haruto Daisuke!'' Yuna said in an annoyed tone. Her blue-haired friend, Akihito Egokiri turned around and whined, ''Okay, fineee... But you can't call him stupid! He's like the hottest guy at the school, Shi-chan.'' to which Yuna shrugged off and dragged her friend back into the cafeteria.

As this happened, Haruto noticed the crowd and shouted to them, ''Don't worry, ladies, I'm at this school for another two years so there'll be plenty of stare-time later.'' he winked and continued to read his magazine, unfazed.

~ After School ~

Aiko and Hina were walking home together as they had ended up talking about their parents.

''By the way, how is your dad?'' Aiko asked as Hina looked down and said, ''Well... he's actually in a lot of debt lately because of loan sharks. I mean he's physically well, but y'know...'' Hina said, trying to smile. Aiko hugged her tightly and then said while pulling away, ''You know if I could, I'd get a part-time job just to help out!''. Hina laughed slightly and reassured Aiko, ''No, no! You don't have to worry about that stuff, I know you're busy with the Events Committee. Especially with that mid-term concert coming up!'', ''That's it!'' Aiko exclaimed as Hina asked in confusion, ''What is?'' and Aiko answered, ''I could convince Kurasamo and the others to turn it into a charity concert! We'd have to get in contact with a company to properly help give out the money but still, with a lot more hard work, we can do it-!'' Aiko was cut off from her rambling as they both stopped in front of Aiko's door. Hina kissed Aiko's cheek and turned around, saying ''I know you can do it. But don't overwork yourself, goddamnit! I'll see you tomorrow, bae! Love you~!'', ''Love you too! Byeeeee!'' Aiko replied, trying to be loud in order for Hina to hear as Hina was walking backwards, blowing hoards of kisses Aiko's way.

With one last laugh and a goodbye, Aiko finally unlocked her front door and greeted her father who was drawing something. 

''Hey, dad! How's work?'' Aiko asked as her father, Kazuo Saiduchi, was a manga artist. ''It's going quite well, sweetie! How was school?'' He smiled and returned the question, ''It was great! I'm thinking of asking the rest of the Events Committee if we should turn the mid-term concert into a charity concert!'' Aiko mentioned, hoping for a positive response about it. Kazuo put his pencil down and turned around, ''Oh sweetie, y'know your heart is so big in this small world! Although it's a good idea, don't stress over it too much!'' he smiled as Aiko laughed and said, ''I know. Thanks, dad!'' as she hugs him before jogging up to her room to do homework.

Meanwhile, a few blocks away, Haruto had walked home alone with one green-haired stalker watching from a few inches behind.

He unlocked his door and heard music. He then walked into the living room to see his dad, Yukio Daisuke, dancing in front of the tv showcasing the game 'Just Dance'. His dad then turned around, still dancing, and exclaimed, ''Hey son! 'School going good?''. Haruto held in a chuckle and replied, ''It's going good. 'You playing Just Dance?'' Haruto noticed what it was exactly his father was doing. Yukio then didn't reply for the next minute as he was wrapping up that game and had won with his son watching and cheering him on. Yukio finally said, ''Haha, you know it! Best Just Dancer in Japan, lemme tell ya. Or at least I would tell ya but you've heard the story millions of times!'' he and Haruto laughed for a few seconds as Yukio then said, ''Got any homework? Need help with it?'', ''Actually, yeah. English.'' Haruto replied as his father sighed and said, ''Sorry son, you know I was never good at English.'' but Haruto quietly chuckled to himself until he says, ''It's okay! I can just google most of it. See you in a bit!'' Haruto finishes as he walks up to his room to attempt homework.

The night ends abruptly as stars flicker, waiting for tomorrow.