[5] We'll Live till We're 100.

The light grey path marked the way to Sakura Highschool's gates.

On this path, a brunette-haired girl named Aiko Saiduchi was skipping her way to school, excited to see her friends. She had a text from her girlfriend that morning, stating she was gonna be late and couldn't walk home with her but Aiko didn't mind for she was able to see her in school, at the least!

On her way inside the gates, Haruto rushed up behind her and said hi.

''Aiko! Hi- So I talked to my dad last night and I'm starting to understand it a lot more! I may or may not have also been taking some tests to see if I might be gay without knowing it! I know it's not a choice but I don't think you get told when you're young, so-'' Haruto kept talking about his research as Aiko smiled and listened to it. They kept talking and Aiko answered a few questions and gave him advice until the first bell rang and they headed to class.

When lunch arrived, Aiko rushed to sit with her girlfriend, Hina, who gave Aiko a warm hug before the two sat down.

Aiko then asked, slightly nervous, ''So... How's that situation with the loan shark?'' Hina smiled and said, ''Don't worry! It's under control. It should be over by tomorrow, I think.'' Aiko gave a sigh of relief as the two continued to talk until lunch was over.

Finally! The afternoon came as most students of Sakura Highschool were leaving the gates. 

Haruto was sitting on a bench, on his phone before walking home. That's when Aiko noticed him and said, ''Hey! Not heading home yet?'', ''Not just yet! I wanna do a tiny bit of googling before I do.'' Haruto replied as Aiko mentioned, ''Well why don't you do that on the way home? I can walk with you if you want, I mean I'm walking alone anyway so It's no problem!'' Aiko smiled, suggesting Haruto could walk home with her. ''Really? Well, if you're okay with it then sure!'' Haruto responded as he finally got up and decided to put his phone away. 

On the way home, Haruto then thought for a moment before mentioning, ''Hey... If our dads are together then that technically makes us step-siblings! Right?'' when he said this, Aiko's eyes were sparkling as she exclaimed, ''Awh, heck yeah! Call me your sister whenever you wanna!'' she hugs him while he says, ''And you call me your brother whenever, hah!''. They kept talking and joking, bonding until they made it home.

The two were happy to continue their lives, calling one another their sibling whenever they wanted. Of course, Yuna heard the news and spread it like wildfire. But they didn't mind a single bit as they embraced it, even going on a family trip to a bowling alley the very next day.