Escape

3rd person pov.

Tommy was running through the soft white snow it crunching under his bare feet, he had just left exile dream running after him luckily he was able to quickly get up a tree.
About 2 hours passed before Tommy got out of the tree covered in blood, splinters and mud he hadn't showered in about 2 months and he stunk but that was less of his concern. He looked around and started to walk through the trees he stopped a while later realising he was over 400,000 blocked away from exile let alone l'manburg, he looked at his arms puzzled when was the last time he slept properly it had definitely been over a year and that's not including his insomnia or nightmares it's just him he continued looking at his hands until his raccoon ears picked up the sound of branches cracking behind him he spun to the right just missing the dagger that had been thrown to his head he looked at the person who had thrown it, he looked at Tommy shocked normal people can't ever survive it.
Jeff looked at the boy yes he was shocked he dodged the dagger but also shocked at how thin and scar-covered the kid was "who are you and what are you doing here" Jeff said using a hash tone of voice, he waited for an answer Tommy spoke up "Tommy" his voice hoarse and quiet, Tommy worried he didn't hear it, luckily he did and said "alright Tommy I'm Jeff do you want to come with me to my home so I can fix you up" he spoke quietly and Tommy swore he heard a hint of care in his voice, Tommy nodded and Jeff walked closer to him and Tommy surprised himself when he didn't flinch when Jeff put a hand on tommys shoulder Tommy spun around following Jeff through the woods.

Tommy stared up in shock at the mansion in front of him "here we are, also I live with other people so just be good, ok" Jeff said walking up the front porch Tommy close behind.