"WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!"

I know right awesome title for a shit story, I'm on the bus rn and writing this so it's gonna be abit shit, but other than that enjoy and again check my other books and ignore the spelling!

Ps. I'm tired :/
_________________________________________

$&# ዒ pov.

Me and #ßç%!& were investigating a house whilst on our search for Tommy I was about to tell him we should leave when he held a finger to his lips and pointed to the stairs.
I listened closely and heard faint footsteps going up the stairs.
I looked at him, he moved closer to me and whispered in my ear "we should probably leave, it seems a family is living here." I turned to face him and shout whispered to him "no shit sherlock." I put my sword in its hilt and headed for the door #ßç%!& close behind.
_________________________________________

3rd person/Tommy pov.

Tommy tiptoed up the stair cautious to not make a sound, he got up the stairs and quickly made his way to his room.
He entered and quickly shut the door (not slamming) and locked it behind him.

He walked to the bedside and shook Ranboo, once he was awake he nudged Purpled. "Toms?" Purpled rubbed his eyes and looked at Tommy, "there's somebody in the house." Tommy picked up Sam and his egg cradling them in his arms.

The two quickly got ready and grabbed their weapons Purpled's being a dagger as well as a netherite sword. (which stays in his hilt) Ranboo however only had a diamond sword.

"I'm gonna go grab the other kids and bring them in here while Purp gets Jeff and boo you get Toby" Tommy placed Sam and Egg on the bed as he went to Sally's and Lazari's room.
_________________________________________

This is the end of this chapter ill post another soon but at the moment I'm in a heatwave.

Also sorry for not posting for a month I was grounded lol

329 words