a healed phoenix

Hi, I just wanted to apologize for not posting in a while I also wanted to say this is a bit different from the actual creepypasta and dsmp plot because I don't watch/read creepypasta that often so...

Ps. My nurse Ann doesn't hate anyone and can be really nice although most people who live in the mansion are scared of her intimidating appearance. she is only nice if you're injured or if you're nice to her - by Author

Tommy pov.

Jeff passed open the door walking inside Tommy close behind him "BEN CAN YOU GET NURSE ANN!" Jeff called out "OKAY" came in reply from who Tommy guessed was Ben, he could care less, his head was getting fuzzy and he felt nauseous. He felt his legs sway as he walked towards the door, his legs felt heavy as did his head he tried to ignore it but he guessed the blood loss had finally kicked in he leaned against the wall as his world turned dark he had passed out.

3rd person pov.

Jeff quickly grabbed Tommy as he fell to the floor "OH SHIT BEN QUICK" he shouted trying to stop Tommy's bleeding his jacket was soaked red with blood but he could care less, nurse Ann, Ben and slender man quickly came down the stairs. Jeff didn't understand why slender was here but he didn't care he just didn't want this kid to die, nurse Ann looked shocked but rushed into action grabbing bandages and practically ripping off Tommy's red shirt they all started at how skinny he was. "No kid this age should be thin" mumbled Ann as she pressed the bandages down on his wounds. After making sure he wasn't bleeding anymore she carried Tommy back to the infirmary.

~~~~~~time skip 'cause I'm lazy~~~~~~~
(3 hours later)

(𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙬𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙜𝙜. He keeps the 2 eggs he has in his bag. He'll kill you if you hurt his kids.)

3rd person pov.

Tommy shot out of bed he knew something was happening or had happened, he looked around the room looking for his bag he saw it in the corner of the room he jumped out of bed and grabbed it he saw his two eggs he sighed but panicked once he saw the small crack one had he picked it up carefully and examined it. He sighed again seeing no issues he listened to it for a second hearing movement he set both of his eggs down in a small best he had made out of blankets and pillows. Putting his bag back on the floor he laid next to his eggs listening to everything around him, he focused on some talking downstairs.

???-"what are we gonna do with the kid?"
????- "slender seems to like him so does Jeff, even nurse Ann likes him she doesn't even like me"
??-"I wanna keep him"
???-"AAAAGGHHH"
???-"SALLY WHERE'D YOU COME FROM"
Sally-"my room"
????-" THE SAS OMG IM DYING"
???-"SHUT UP TOBY!"
Toby-"it's still funny tho"
Sally-"it's almost 5 am"
???-"huh, oh yeah it is"
???-"we should probably start making food for patrol"
Toby-"SINCE WHEN DID YOU MAKE FOOD!"
???-"I KNOW HOW TO COOK!"
Toby-" wow I never saw you as the one to cook, Jack"

(E.J means eyeless jack)

E.J-"should we start waking everyone up or not"
Toby-"Let's just wake some people up or at least see who's awake"
E.J-"sounds good with me"

-----------------------------------------------------------
End of conversation
-----------------------------------------------------------
Half an hour later | 3rd person pov.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was sitting on his bed staring at his eggs he didn't want to leave them, it's like his body knew one would hatch soon. He was knocked out of his thoughts when there was a knock at his door "yeah" he spoke up, "oh hey Tommy I was just checking if you were awake" Jeff said as he opened the door
"Oh yeah, I've been awake for like an hour" Tommy replied, "also what's that on your bed?" Jeff questioned "Ummm" Tommy couldn't quite explain Jeff looked at Tommy with a questioning look as he leaned on the frame. "It's gonna take a while to explain but long story short I'm a Phoenix so when I die I lay an egg so yeah these are my eggs" Tommy tried explaining, while Jeff looked questioning Toby opened the door saying "Jeff leave him and his kids be, "Toby said with a bored expression he wanted a coffee right now, " I'll explain it to you more later," Toby said a second later, whilst Tommy was starting at his eggs again and Jeff was just confused he turned back to Tommy "Ceya later Tommy" Jeff waved, Tommy couldn't focus right now so he just hummed "mhm," Tommy said turning his body to face his eggs not taking his eyes off them, Jeff looked at Toby trying to figure out what was up with Tommy Toby just shrugged and said "well talk to slender and see if he knows" Jeff nodded as he and Toby closed Tommy's door and walked down the stairs, Tommy sat there star ing at his eggs for another hour worrying Toby, Jeff, Slender and nurse Ann. Toby came back up the stairs to check on Tommy only to find him in the same spot where he was before they left. Toby walked back down the stairs and told slender what was up with Tommy. Slender said he would explain it to them all later after everyone got back from petrol.

-----------------------------------------------------------
When everyone got back
------------------------------------------------------------another hour later of Tommy staring at his egg.

Still 3rd person ------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay as some of you may know there is a kid here, Jeff found him beat up in the woods but Jeff is pitying him so no hurting him," Slender announced after everyone was in the yard "we've also found on the is not human he is a hybrid creature to be precise he is a Phoenix and isn't from here, so in advance don't bother Tommy right now." Slender continued, "why can't we bother him?" Sally asked "as I said he's a phoenix so when he dies he lays an egg so when one of his eggs is hatching or getting close to it he will wait, and until it has hatched he won't leave his room and will be extremely protective over them" Slender explained, everyone was shocked, well except for Toby he already knew most of it. "Does this mean Tommys like a mum? " Sally asks her and lazari were bouncing with excitement about having a mother or father, type figure. Slender sighs thinking about it for a second before smiling down at the girls "yes sure Tommy can be your mum/dad you'll have to ask him though" he said cheerfully, the girls smiles doubled in size and they started jumping in joy.

_________________________________________
HELLO, Author here I just wanted to say thanks for the reads. Also, comment on what name you think Tommy's kid should have. Hope you enjoyed it. <33
1189 words