"what the fuuuck?"

HEY BITCHES WE GOT ANGST HERE WELCOMING U ALL IN. Please read my o5her books and ignore my shit spelling 4 today. Hope y'all enjoy.

Tommy pov.
_________________________________________

They had fallen asleep shortly afterwards, the chick close to Tommy's chest. Dogchamp was on Purpled's pillow above his head sleeping peacefully, Purpled was being hugged by Ranboo trapped in their arms unable to move.

Ranboo while holding Purpled had wrapped his fluffy tail around Tommy, who had his chick and egg on his chest unable to move or roll away.

Tommy had awoke earlier than usual to a crash downstairs, he placed his kids between his lovers and nudged them awake. Purpled looked up at him confused before Tommy suggested towards the chicks Purpled nodded and moved his hand to h9ld them before looking back up at Tommy.

"Toms where u goin'?" Tommy knelt down to the bed "I heard a crash downstairs I need you to look after the kids" Tommy placed his forehead against Purpled’s."Be safe" Purpled whispered the blonde simply backed away and nodded before leaving the room.

Tommy walked out of the room shutting the door behind him, he climbed down the stairs. He walked halfway down before he stopped hearing noises from the kitchen, he walked a few more steps before he heard another crash and louder talking.

He peeked around the corner and saw two figures, one had a strong stance, was tall and had an axe held in his right hand. The other seemed to be shorter than Tommy, around 5,5 with a beanie on and they had a pickaxe.

Tommy lis3ned closely, he heard them arguing about a scar the taller had given the other in the past, Tommy was confused, why were there people in his house and who were they?
_________________________________________

Alr my people I know this was short but its 10:00 pm Aussie time and I have school tomorrow so I'm off to bed. posting soon love yas <3

333 words