chapter- 5 - fluff what that 😦 ?

Creepypasta pov.
3rd pov.
Platonic
Fluff
-------------------

Tommy was sitting on his bed his kids on his lap. He was on his bed when there was a knock at his bedroom door "come in" Tommy spoke looking up from his phone, Ranboo and Purpled walked in then shut the door behind them. "Wassup guys?" Tommy asked confused, "we missed you" Purpled spoke up as he sat on the bed next to Tommy.

Tommy blushed slightly and looked at the boys "I have a question why is your bag moving, Purpled?" Tommy said staring at the bag at his door. "Oh, It's Dogchamp he was asleep earlier hang on ill grab him out" as Purpled ended his sentence he got up and went to his bag just to be jumped on by Dogchamp "hey buddy," Purpled said playing with his friend. As Purpled was playing with Dogchamp Ranboo had started hugging Tommy from behind.

-A little while later-

About 10 minutes had passed Purpled had gotten up and laid down on his bed a few minutes before. Ranboo ended up falling asleep on Tommy's back he had wrapped his tail around Purpled as soon as he laid down, and Dogchamp was in the corner laying on a pillow, asleep. Tommy was laying there his egg summed to be moving, it slightly moved from one side to another the weight unbalancing and toppled slightly but not enough to fall. Tommy sighed, laying down, pulling Ranboo down with him.

He heard a grunt from beside him, he turned his head and was met with an annoyed Ranboo, "what's up boo?" Tommy turned his body to face him "I was comfy" Ranboo grumbles out. Tommy chuckled at that, "go to sleep boo, you might wake purp or the kids." Ranboo complied nuzzling his head into Tommy's neck Tommy giggled and closed his eyes finally falling asleep.

-the next day-

Tommy had woken up first Ranboo was still hugging from behind and Purpled had moved to hug Tommy during the night. Tommy looked down at Purpled he was close enough for Tommy to put their heads together, so that's what he did. He was staring at Purpled when he felt Ranboo pull him back, "morning boo" Tommy giggles slightly as Ranboo pulls him into their chest.

Purpled's eyes flutter open and he looked up at Tommy he held out his hand towards Tommy, Tommy giggles at that. Tommy held Purpled's hand they stared into each other's eyes, Purpled moved closer and laid his head in Tommy's chest, he blushed at that, they were still holding each other's hands.

"What are we gonna do about the SMP?" Rainbow had started speaking, "They're going to try and find us" Tommy and Purpled were looking at him again "it's okay boo, they won't get us we have our family here" Tommys warm smile lit up the room calming Ranboo down, "Toms is right boo, no need to worry" Purpled had said as he slowly sat up, Ranboo nodded at his words.

"How's the smp going?" Tommy asked leaning on Purpled, "pretty shit at the moment, Tubbo, Quakity and Fundy are trying to kill Techno, even though hes retired. Phil is on house arrest for helping Techno, and Dream has complete control of the server" Purpled spoke looking down at Tommy, "yep sounds like shit, hope you had fun with that" Tommy said snickering at the end of his words, this causes Purpled and Ranboo to giggle, Tommy joining in shortly after.

_________________________________________

This will be the fluffiest chapter I will ever post because next is a ton of angst YAY 👏

607 words
Hope you enjoy