two.

«Katsuki»

"Katsuki".

Shampoo.

Towel.

"Katsuki".

Soap.

Lotion.

"Katsuki".

Toothbrush.

Sandals.

"Katsuki!"

Pencils.

Mh.., no, I have pencils already.

"I'm talking to you, brat!"

"Huh?"

"For the love of God, son, what the hell is with you now?!"

"What?" I mutter, checking the suitcase for the third time. "What are you talking about?"

"God, Katsuki, you've been all weird for the last two weeks, I.., I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave now, I can call the Principal to-"

"No" I cut, closing my backpack. "I'm fine".

"No, you're not fine. Ever since Kirishima's party you've been so.., out of yourself".

"I'm fucking fine, hag".

"No, you're not, talk to me, please".

"It's none of your business".

"I'm your mother, of course it is!"

"There's nothing you can do anyway. I just.., I don't wanna talk. Not today".

"Yeah, not today, not yesterday, not the day before yesterday, I know, find another fucking excuse" Says, and then sits on my bed, stopping my hands from finishing closing the last zipper.

I look at her, and it bothers me so much this woman can have so much fucking power in me to make me feel fucking guilty for what I do.

"Talk to me, son. Please".

I sigh. So, so fucking big and full of surrender that I'm even ashamed of myself.

I sit on the bed, look at the floor and, without wanting to fucking open my mouth, I tell her; "I saw him".

She's silent for a sec, thinking. "Who you saw?"

"Deku".

"Oh..," Mutters, totally taken by surprise. "Oh, well I.., I didn't know they were back already. Mh.., did you see him bad? Is that why you're like this? He said something?"

"He didn't say anything".

Anything at all after my name...

"Oh.., well, do you want me to ask Inko if-"

"No".

She sighs. I know I'm a fucking pain in the ass, and yet she keeps fucking trying to help me even tho I didn't ask for it.

"So?" She says. "What happened? You saw him and he didn't recognize you?"

"He knew it was me".

"And then?"

"And then.., he left".

He just left.

"Oh.., well, I.., uh, Katsuki, I don't know what to say. What.., what actually surprises me is.., that he has you this bad. I mean, it's been years since you've.., well, talk. I.., I know it was weird for you when he went to study far away, but you know it was the best for him. He was an omega, after all. Entering that school was the best thing could've happened to him. Here.., well, I don't know, some alpha could've done something to him or-"